Looking to sell your education recruitment business?
Ryecroft Glenton Corporate Finance has been retained by a large publicly listed organisation, based in the UK, who are currently pursuing a growth strategy within the education recruitment sector.
The client has previously carried out several successful strategic acquisitions within this sector and are now looking to build upon this success with a further acquisition of an education recruitment business.
The business has many years of experience of acquiring and investing in recruitment companies, and it has the financial resources in place to ensure a quick and definitive response to any potential acquisition opportunities.
The ideal target will have the following characteristics:
- An education recruitment business, which generates the majority of its turnover from the placement of supply teachers;
- Businesses that place teachers into the primary, secondary and SEN sectors;
- Operates with a minimum Pre-Tax Profit of c.£400k, with a threshold Pre-Tax Profit of c.£750k;
- Operates with a captive client base, having a number of first call and PSL agreements in place;
- Shareholders that are looking for an exit strategy, but are willing to stay with the business for the short / medium term to ensure a smooth handover is achieved; and
- Opportunities will be considered on a nationwide basis, however preference will be given to those based in the following locations: - North East, North West, Yorkshire, East Midlands, Eastern, South West Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the M4 Corridor.
All enquiries in relation to Project Apple should be directed to:
Corporate finance manager
t. 0191 239 0904
m. 07921 801 087
Picture courtesy of Pixabay