Attend Women in Recruitment’s ‘The Power of Me’ event
Join us for the launch of 'The Power of Me' on Tuesday 4th July and help celebrate a new online development programme from Women in Recruitment that will help contribute to your personal growth and lead to peak performance.
The networking event, kindly sponsored by Squire Patton Boggs, will feature a presentation by psychologist, coach and facilitator Katie Botten – who will show you how the Power of Me will help you to:
- Identify your energisers so you can truly shine at work
- Feel less stressed and drained
- Start feeling more confident and achieving the success you deserve
The Power of Me is based on compelling new research in the field of Positive Psychology showing that our greatest potential for growth lies in clearly identifying, developing and building our strengths, not in trying to rectify our weaknesses.
“Years of research prove that individuals playing to their strengths significantly outperform those who don’t.” Marcus Buckingham, management guru and author.
There will be the opportunity for networking over drinks and nibbles with existing company and individual members of Women in Recruitment and the chance to discuss membership with the WIR Executive and Steering Committee who will be pleased to answer any questions you may have in relation to membership and how to get involved.
Who should attend?
- Companies wanting to commit to supporting the long term career aspirations of their talent
- Individuals looking to maximise their career potential
- Those keen to enhance organisational performance
- Companies looking to create a workforce that promotes gender equality
This event is running concurrently at Squire Patton Boggs in London; 7 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4YH and Trinity Court, 16 John Dalton St, Manchester M60 8HS
For further information about attending either the London or Manchester event, please contact email@example.com