Contribute to RI's 'How to finance, resource and staff your start-up' Q&A feature
RI September 2017
How to finance, resource and staff your start-up
In RI's September issue, we will be running a Q&A feature on how to finance, resource and staff a start-up.
We would like to gain an insight into how recruitment companies can go about financing, resourcing and staffing a start-up, by inviting you to answer ONE of the below five questions in 150 words or less.
- How should you go about gaining funding for your start-up?
- What does a start-up need to invest in during the first year to get it off the ground?
- Which services, if any, should start-ups be looking to outsource (and why)?
- When do you look to increase staff headcount, and who should you be looking to add to the team?
- How important is technology when it comes to starting up a business?
This feature is open to both recruitment companies and suppliers; comments are free for recruitment agencies.
Comments from supplier companies cost £100 (plus VAT) and this price includes a profile advertising box at the end of the feature which includes 100 words of your choice, company contact details (website address, email and phone number) and a company logo.
The deadline for this feature is 5pm on Monday 7th August. Answers must be objective, within the word limit and come from a senior employee at the business.
Contact Becky for more details. Call 01483 740874 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org