Jobg8 announces speaker line-up for the Job Board Summit – Europe 2017
Jobg8 has shared its speaker line-up and agenda for the 6th annual Job Board Summit – Europe, taking place at St Paul’s, London, taking place on the 9th and 10th November 2017. Stack Overflow COO, Jeff Szczepanski; Brightnetworks CEO, James Uffindell; Nexxt vice president, Joe Stubblebine; Uber marketing manager, Melissa Miller; and Financial Times’ Steve Playford, are among some the speakers announced.
Louise Grant, CEO of Jobg8, said, “The speakers this year are an exceptional line-up that helps explain why we continue to see the events grow.”
The summit will offer inspiring sessions and a unique networking environment. Speakers on stage will delve into the challenges that job board’s face including: what you should know about GDPR, enhancing your business with chatbots, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and how to get ahead of your competitors.
- Jeff Szczepanski, COO, Stack Overflow
- James Uffindell, CEO, Brightnetworks
- Joe Stubblebine, vice president, Nexxt
- Melissa Miller, marketing manager, Uber
- Steve Playford, global director, Financial Times
- Lee Biggins, founder and managing director, CV-Library
- Andreea Wade, CEO, Opening.io
- Anna Ott, founder, HRTech
- Alex Charles, CPO career services, Stepstone
- Alex Fourlis, managing director, Career Builder
- Rob Brouwer, CEO, Job Rapido
- Karsten Wikke, CEO, Matchwork
- Doug Monro, founder, Adzuna
- Dr Sebastian Buder, specialist lawyer, Taylor Wessing
For the summit, Jobg8 is expected to bring together more than 200 delegates from the job board industry. At the event, participants will hear from inspiring speakers including job board owners, publishers and aggregators who are provoking discussions important to their business.
Picture courtesy of Pixabay