What John thinks every recruitment leader needs to get their head around in 2018
Lisa Jones, director and founder of Barclay Jones
John talked with me about his passion for recruitment and how he now is a “hands on Executive Support for Recruitment Businesses and their Leaders”. He brings to this podcast an absolute goldmine of ideas for recruiters, recruitment leaders and recruitment marketers.
This is a “must-listen” podcast:
- - What does John think every recruitment leader needs to get their head around in 2018
- - What frustrates him about recruitment leaders?
- - What does John think that Recruitment Leaders need to stop doing next year? And what do they need to do more of?
- - What KPI would John set for recruiters in 2018 – and what is the difference between an input and an output KPI?
- - We had an interesting chat about “what are recruiters really selling in 2018?”
- - What is the key to every recruitment business?
- - How can you help your recruiters to be impressive and niche?
- - John talks about recruitment awards, why he is a judge and why recruitment leaders get to take part. And what does John think that an award-winning recruitment awards submission needs?
- - What does John think is the future of the recruitment industry – is it RPO, the internet, job boards, social media, Google Jobs, AI (artificial intelligence)…?
Listen out for the Greyhound racing tips at the end…
Subscribe to our Recruitment Leaders’ Podcast series
Read our recruitment blogs and hacks
Find out more about Lisa Jones
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.com