Contribute to RI's 'Attracting and retaining Gen X' Q&A feature
In our May issue, we will be running a feature around attracting and retaining Generation X.
We would like to gain an insight into how your company is going about attracting and retaining Generation X, by inviting you to answer ONE of the below five questions in 150 words or less.
- How has your business gone about attracting and retaining Generation X?
- What are Generation X looking for in a role?
- What role is technology playing when it comes to attracting and retaining Gen X?
- What are the current challenges surrounding attracting and retaining this generation?
- How does your attraction and retention strategy vary for this generation in comparison to Generations Y and Z?
Comments are free for recruitment agencies.
The deadline for this feature is 5pm on Tuesday 10th April. Answers must be objective, within the word limit and come from a senior employee at the business.
No answers will be confirmed as appearing in the feature until publication date. All submissions will be assessed after the deadline, and the final feature put together in the few days before publication.
Contact Becky for more details. Call 01483 740874 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org