Contribute to RI's 'skills shortages' Q&A
In our June issue, we will be running a feature around skills shortages.
We would like to gain an insight into how your company is managing current skills shortages, by inviting you to answer ONE of the below six questions in 150 words or less.
- How is your company currently managing skills shortages in the sectors you operate in?
- What are the major challenges when it comes to finding skilled talent?
- How can the recruitment industry help to ease skills shortages?
- What impact is Brexit having on the UK’s skills shortages?
- The UK is also suffering from talent and labour shortages, how is your business managing these?
- What is the future for the UK’s skills shortages?
This feature is open to both recruitment companies and suppliers; comments are free for recruitment agencies.
The deadline for this feature is 5pm on Thursday 10th May. Answers must be objective, within the word limit and come from a senior employee at the business.
No answers will be confirmed as appearing in the feature until publication date. All submissions will be assessed after the deadline, and the final feature put together in the few days before publication.
Contact Becky for more details. Call 01483 740874 or email: email@example.com