8000 vacancies filled by Fuel Recruitment over last 15 years
Fuel Recruitment, the specialist recruitment consultants, are celebrating their 15th birthday this month. Still led by the founding team, the privately-owned company has filled over 8000 vacancies - 1500 permanent - both UK and internationally, since it was set up in June 2003.
Over the last 15 years the company has evolved from being a Telecoms and Broadcast specialist to now supplying candidates right across the IT, Engineering and Consulting sectors, from three office locations.
Mark Esom, CEO, commented, “When we started Fuel, I wanted to place as many great people into great jobs as I could. I'm very proud that our team has been able to do this for so many people and I'm looking forward to helping many thousands more in the future.”
The Fuel journey has included many highlights during the past 15 years including:
- ranked at #55 on the prestigious Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100
- named in Recruitment Internationals Top 250 Listed Recruitment Company’s for the last 5 years
- won “Best Telecoms Recruitment Agency” at the TMT Telecoms Awards
- named IT Recruitment Consultants of the year by Acquisition International
- ranked at 36 in the Agency Recruitment Power 100
- voted “Large Business of the Year” at Leamington Business Awards.
- identified in 2017 as one of the London Stock Exchange Group’s “1000 Companies to Inspire Britain” report.
Uniquely for the industry, Fuel has also developed an in-house training academy offering thorough training and clear career progression for new Consultants, whatever their background or experience.
“The Academy has been a major factor in the success of the business. Investment in our team is in our DNA and has always been one of the highest priorities.” says Mark Esom.
In addition to the people and commercial success, Fuel has always taken a positive approach to Corporate Social Responsibility and charitable efforts which have now raised in excess of £150k for a variety of worthy causes.
Speaking with the two other founders of Fuel, it’s clear they all still have an appetite for leading the company to further success.
Head of Recruitment Steve Willmore added, “The phenomenal achievements of Fuel Recruitment are the result of the combined efforts of every individual within our team and as we approach our 15th anniversary, that makes me very excited about our company’s future.”