Resource Solutions’ CEO recognised in 2018 Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards
Glassdoor has named the winners of its annual Employees’ Choice Awards, honouring the Top CEOs in 2018 across parts of Europe and in North America. The Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards are based on the input of employees who voluntarily provide anonymous feedback by completing a company review about their CEO’s leadership, along with insight into their job, work environment and employer over the past year.
This year, the Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards for the Top CEOs feature six distinct company categories across the U.S., Canada, UK, France and Germany. In the UK, Glassdoor has revealed the 50 Top CEOs (honouring CEOs at employers with 1,000 or more employees).
The ten Top CEOs in 2018 in the UK are:
1. Sky Betting & Gaming’s Richard Flint (99 percent approval)
2. Microsoft’s Satya Nadella (99 percent approval)
3. Capital One’s Richard D. Fairbank (98 percent approval)
4. Salesforce’s Marc Benioff (98 percent approval)
5. Kantar Worldpanel’s Tim Kidd (98 percent approval)
6. Rentokil Initial’s Andy Ransom (98 percent approval)
7. Royal London’s Phil Loney (97 percent approval)
8. Resource Solutions’ Oliver Harris (97 percent approval)
9. Metro Bank’s Craig Donaldson (97 percent approval)
10.Taylor Wimpey’s Peter Redfern (97 percent approval)
Oliver Harris (pictured) commented, “As an organisation, it is our mission to offer our people better careers which will push them, encourage them and offer endless opportunities.
“This accolade is a testament to the leaders at every level of our business, who are at the coal-face creating positive experiences for our employees every day. At Resource Solutions, we pride ourselves on the calibre of our people, and knowing how they view me as their CEO is both humbling and inspiring."
“Winning a Glassdoor Top CEO award is a true acknowledgement of exceptional leadership, as it reflects the opinions of the employees who work with a chief executive every day. I congratulate all of this year’s winners on this significant achievement,” said Robert Hohman, Glassdoor co-founder and CEO. “It can be a real recruiting advantage to have a top-rated CEO at the helm of a company who has strong support from his or her employees. The best CEOs are inspiring, trustworthy, innovative and can be great motivators for people to bring their best selves to work.”