Get involved with our Charity Champions feature 2018!
Following another highly successful year for the recruitment industry, we want to focus on your charity and CSR work, by asking you to take part in our Charity Champions feature! This is your chance to share the hard work you have been doing throughout the year to raise money for a worthy cause.
Charity initiatives are now a core part of business for many recruitment companies, and we want to know about the challenges you have undertaken for your charity/charities in 2018. Whether it’s a unique initiative you’ve undertaken, or you’ve hit a special fundraising target this year, we want to share this in our magazine.
We are asking recruitment companies interested in contributing to this feature to pick one charity initiative they have completed this year and answer the below questions in 350 words or less. Please email your answers to email@example.com alongside a high res (300dpi) image (or more if you have a selection).
The deadline for contributions is 5pm on Monday 5th November.
Please note, we have a limited amount of space allocated to this feature and comments that do not adhere to the 350-word limit may not be included.
1. What charity initiative did your company undertake? (Please pick just one)
2. Which charity were you fundraising for?
3. What inspired your company to fundraise for this charity, what does it mean to your company?
4. How many staff took part in the challenge?
5. How much money did you raise/what did you donate to the charity?
6. Is this a one-off fundraising project or an ongoing partnership?