Charity news 29.01.19
Source Technology has raised £3030 for Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH). Matt Mangan and Sarah Scrutton from Source Technology presented the cheque to the hospital and then had a tour to see how the money would be spent.
The company completed a team challenge charity day on 10th September 2018. Each team undertook a different challenge:
- It started with ‘desk service’ breakfast delivered to the office by the directors – dressed as French maids! The maids carried on all day, answering bells rung by the team, and doing anything they were asked to, from making the tea or fetching lunch to resourcing a role or inputting data.
- Sponsored silence from the Nordics & ops teams
- Spinathon – the technical engineering & Europe desks borrowed a bike from the local gym and had someone peddling all day
- Karaoke – a song performed every hour, on the hour by the UK tech contract desk
- Twister – the UK perm desk got themselves into some tricky positions all day
- Stepathon – non-stop workout on the step all day by Xplore Pharma
- Pool challenge – to beat Cian, MD of Scale, the company’s exec search arm, on the pool table.
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.com