The recruitment & talent acquisition landscape is changing in a dizzying number of ways, which means the recruitment community must now work harder than ever to demonstrate relevance & find (& keep) talent.
NEW FULL DAY EVENT FORMAT FOR ENTIRE TALENT COMMUNITY
TALiNT Amsterdam will bring together leaders from the entire talent and recruitment community in a collaborative non-sales environment to learn from inspiring speakers, share challenges at breakout discussions and connect with peers.
Topics will include key talent and recruitment issues from improving D&I to the impact of AI.
Complimentary tickets are for HR & In-house recruitment leaders. If you fall outside this but would like to join us please contact email@example.com.
To register to attend, click here.
TALiNT Amsterdam will bring together leaders from the entire recruitment community in a collaborative non-sales environment to learn from inspiring speakers, share challenges at breakout discussions and connect with peers.
Complimentary tickets are for Talent Acquisition, HR, RPO & Agency leaders.
Learn a lot, be inspired – a wide range of topics are covered with expert speakers delivering analysis and fast moving TED style talks across all aspects of talent acquisition and management ensuring you go back to your desk brimming with ideas
You’re in good company – all delegates are screened to ensure you are with your peers. Event sizes range from 50 to 200
Share your challenges and knowledge at our roundtable discussion groups
Meet relevant suppliers in a collaborative environment for advice and market insight. We curate our sponsoring partners to ensure they are relevant to what you do
Connect with peers – informal cabaret style seating and plenty of free networking time at breaks and lunch or grab a drink together afterwards.
Some of our topics
Why the Wow-factor will make you and your organisation irresistible
* What is a W-factor and how it helps organisations grow faster
* How Mollies W-factor landed as a series - A investment of $25m
* 3 examples to start designing your own W-factor
Robot as your future colleague
* How trends in AI and robots are developing into a new type of workforce
* What is the impact on HR and organizations (demand, planning and recruitment)
* How can the current workforce collaborate with a robot/cobot
* Threats and/or opportunities
Challenging first impressions - Eliminating cliches in your hiring process
* How instinctive first impressions impact our hiring decisions
* What you can do to evaluate candidates more effectively and fairly
* The 5 critical moments where human bias can unintentionally eliminate greatness
Ingeborg van Harten, Head of HR, Mollie
Anouk Kon, EVANGELIST, STRATEGIST, EMPLOYER INSIGHTS, indeed.com
Eugene van Berkel, Managing Partner, Talentin
Jessica Kilkenny Roddy, Director of Sales, Hinterview
Sam Cheshire, SMB-Sales Manager, Hinterview