Apprentice Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer
|Location: Horsham, West Sussex
|Posted: 12 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales and delivering an excellent client experience. If you are looking for your next career opportunity and want to be part of a growing company, this could be the perfect role for you.
ITS (Sussex) Ltd are looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
ITS is an accomplished recruitment consultancy agency with over 40 years of experience in supplying skilled, unskilled and professional personnel for temporary and permanent roles in the construction industry. We are a growing company with a great history. After trading solely out of our Reading Head Office in 1973, we have experienced continuous expansion to now operate out of 21 offices strategically located around Central and Southern England and South Wales.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Recruitment Resourcer/Consultant available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
* Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
* Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
* Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
* Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
* Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
* Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
* Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan
* Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
* Provide first line support for all enquiries
* Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
* Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
* Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
* Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
* Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5pm (with a 1-hour lunch). The weekly wage is set at £175, to start.
We are welcoming candidates of all levels to feel free to apply for this apprenticeship position, to gain your Recruitment qualification whilst gaining experience in an office environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself at a crucial time in the industry with a market leading independent company that is continuing to grow and develop within the UK. The successful applicant will be offered:
* Monthly salary enhancements & bonus scheme
* Fast track promotion
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to progress onto the level 3 and gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now