Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
|Location: City of London, Greater London
|Posted: 6 months ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Granite Search & Selection is a specialist headhunting business, placing white-collar professionals within the Construction and Design sectors. Established in 2008 by Paula Mitchell, Granite Search & Selection has an annual turnover of £15 million. Based in the heart of the City of London, our clients include bespoke design houses and major main contracting construction companies.
As an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant, you will work towards a nationally recognised qualification (NVQ) whilst gaining invaluable experience in the world of recruitment.
You will form an invaluable part of the business, working alongside an Associate on an allocated team to learn your sector, industry terminology and increase your commercial awareness. Your role will be candidate focused for the first 6-9 months whilst you build upon your market knowledge and expertise.
Your primary focus will be to source, select and directly contact candidates for your Associate, in line with our client vacancy requirements. Your Associate will provide you with feedback and guidance throughout this process to ensure that only the best candidates are selected and put forward to our clients.
A typical week will include; taking speculative calls, aftercare and service calls to new and existing candidates, writing job adverts, formatting CVs, mapping candidates and clients, headhunting talent, approaching candidates via social media platforms (such as LinkedIn), job board searches, reference checks, attending team strategy meetings and meeting your agreed targets.
Training will be provided throughout your journey with us and is continuous at all levels. Your training will be provided via internal and external sources, including sessions conducted by previous clients who still work closely with us as a business.
You will be set targets upon joining us; these will outline your promotional criteria over the next 3 months. If your targets are achieved, you will be promoted to a Resourcer with a basic salary increase to £18,000.
Your development and growth is just as important to us as it is to you. Upon promotion to Resourcer, you will be set new targets and will proceed to work towards your following promotion over the next 3-6 months. Once again, if your targets are achieved, you will be promoted to a Delivery Consultant, with a basic salary increase to £20,000 plus 10% commission.
• Nearest Stations: Bank, Monument and Cannon Street
• Hours: Monday-Friday, (Apply online only)
• Basic Salary: £15,000 (with 3-6 month fast track promotional path to Resourcer)
• Benefits: 25 days holiday
• No previous recruitment experience required
• Work towards a nationally recognised qualification, an NVQ Level 2/3, whilst gaining invaluable experience in the world of recruitment
• Free fitness classes by external professional trainers, some of our classes include but are not limited to; Insanity, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Pad Work and Football.
• Slick City offices, incorporating a bar area stocked with a variety of refreshments, as well as a DOJO board room for fitness classes
• Excellent recruitment, sales and management based training aimed at providing you with the tools to be exceptional in your role
• In depth industry training aimed at giving you the market knowledge you need to headhunt the best individuals on the market
• Generous incentives and regular socials