Apprenticeship Recruitment Co-ordinator
|Location: Bournemouth, Dorset, United Kingdom
|Salary: £20506 - £22519/annum
|Posted: 25 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Bournemouth & Poole College has an exciting opportunity for a driven and committed Apprenticeship Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator to join their team in Lansdowne. Joining on a permanent basis, we have a full-time position available and you will receive a competitive salary of £20,506 - £22,519 per annum.
Bournemouth & Poole College are the largest provider of further education and apprentices within the area. We have around 11,000 students that are from across the UK and the world. Our passion is to ensure students are qualified, find jobs and can progress in their career. We are proud to say our apprenticeships training ranks in the top 30% of colleges and we work with over 2,000 business.
The Apprenticeship Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator Role:
You will co-ordinate the recruitment process for apprenticeships to include liaising with candidates and employers to secure interviews and placements for students. Supporting the Account Management team in the recruitment and interview process, you will support the specific marketing of apprenticeships including social media, school’s liaison and events.
Your role will involve supporting the wider BASE team to achieve its employer engagement, commercial and recruitment targets and in the account management of key employers.
As our Apprenticeship Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator you will:
- Working with BASE team to maximise the conversion of opportunities to apprenticeship starts through timely placing of advertisement and interviewing candidates
- Monitor and review applications for apprenticeship roles, deciding on shortlisting and appropriateness for interview
- Liaising directly with candidates via phone, email and in person to place candidates and to arrange timing of interviews and candidate feedback
- Support and assist at interview and testing sessions for apprentice vacancies working across team and college to ensure the right people are involved in interviews
- Working with college admissions and A&G team to offer students the right support post interview
- Deputise for Account Management team when they are not available
- Assist candidates with CV and interview preparation support and referring to Employability Coach as required
- Lead on publicising apprenticeship vacancies internally and externally to include attending external careers events such as schools open evenings.
- Help generate and deliver new marketing opportunities for apprenticeships including social media, events, schools activities and other promotional opportunities
- Lead on and maintain accurate records of candidates seeking apprenticeships to ensure college speed of response to enquiries remains strong
The ideal Apprenticeship Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator will need:
- Knowledge of office and record organisational techniques
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet
- Experience using and reporting basic information and data
- Experience working in a busy, customer facing team in account management type role
- Confidence dealing with external customers and negotiating as appropriate
- Ability to work cross organisation at multiple levels
- Organisational skills
- Written and inter-personal communication
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- IT literate
- Minimum GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent
As a member of support staff at Bournemouth & Poole College you can expect to receive a market rate salary and excellent benefits including:
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 after 5 years' service with the College
- up to 5 days leave during the Christmas closure period
- Free parking at all of our college sites (where spaces are available)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
If you feel you are the right candidate for this Apprenticeship Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator role then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks which includes an enhanced DBS check as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK