Associate Recruitment Consultant
|Location: Dudley, West Midlands
|Posted: 25 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Job Specification: Associate Recruitment Consultant
The main aspects of this role is to deliver an exceptional recruitment service to all our clients and candidates. To achieve personal GP sales targets and assist the team in exceeding company sales targets through developing successful and long term business relationships with both candidates and clients.
What we seek
We seek individuals with the ability to thrive in our fast moving sales environment. You should have a positive and 'can do' attitude. You must have all of the following:
* Positive and 'can do' attitude
* Ambition and drive
* Self motivated
* Tenacity and resilience
* Sales ability
* Excellent work ethic
* Team focused
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Sales ability
* Ability to build business relationships and win confidence
* Organisation / time management
* PC / keyboard / MS Office skills
* Developing client relationships in order to place Concept Resourcing as a preferred staffing partner
* Updating candidate and client activity onto recruitment software
* Updating vacancy and interview spreadsheets on a daily basis
* Use of proformas in recruitment process
* CV searching and short listing via recruitment software and job boards
* Telephone or face to face interviewing of candidates for our client vacancies
* Short listing of suitable candidates for submission to company
* Generation of sales leads from every candidate call
* Obtaining candidate verbal and written references
* Scheduling candidate interviews with companies
* Obtaining candidate interview feedback
* Prioritisation of workload and vacancies
* Achieving weekly and monthly KPI targets
* Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual GP sales target
You will have a min. of 12 months office based sales experience, ideally within a business to business environment. Any experience of outbound telesales or general B2B sales experience is very desirable although not essential as full training will be provided.
You should be able to clearly demonstrate your achievements to date either academically or throughout your work history. You will be confident, ambitious and focused on progressing your career.
Reporting to: Managing Consultant
What we offer
Hours of Work
8:30 – 18:00 Mon-Thurs. Fri 8:30 – 17:30 Overtime is expected as part of role
£22,000/ £23,000 realistic minimum expectation. Commission is uncapped
22 days, rising to 25 + public holidays
* Monthly awards including and not limited to Champagne, iPADs, gift vouchers, lunch club events, dress down Fridays.
* Quarterly incentive such as Skiing, Sailing, Henley Regatta, Chester Races, Exclusive Restaurants, Elite Golf Days, Amazing city breaks including Barcelona, Ibiza, Madrid, £2k Selfridge vouchers for high achievers.
Recruitment Consultant Level 1 Þ Recruitment Consultant Level 2 Þ Senior Recruitment Consultant Þ Principal Consultant or Managing Consultant Þ Senior Managing Consultant Þ Associate Director
Concept Resourcing is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy to the IT, Engineering, Field & Business Service Sectors. Celebrating great success since Establishing in 2000, Concept Resourcing is one of the UK's fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies.
Concept Resourcing are the preferred staffing partner to a broad and prestigious portfolio of clients in both the public and private sector and an approved Government Procurement Service supplier.
Having achieved the Investors in People (IIP) accreditation since 2008, Concept Resourcing demonstrate their long term commitment to improving employee relations and have recently invested heavily into new systems providing staff with the best industry technology to help drive future growth.
Our company values are at the heart of everything we do; we are connected, ambitious, specialist and trusted. Our ongoing success and expansion is testament to that, and the reason why we're celebrating success year after year in business. 2013 saw significant investment in infrastructure and a brand new, state of the art website.
Concept Resourcing have ambitious plans for continued growth this year, and as a result are looking to recruit a number of high calibre and ambitious recruitment professionals with proven ability to succeed within a fast paced, target driven environment.
Please contact our Internal Talent Acquisition Consultant Samantha Round via email