We are currently looking for an experienced Branch Manager to take over from a time served manager who is progressing into a new role.
Our Chiswick branch has been supplying its clients for over 15 years with great success. Primarily we supply the Industrial/Commercial & Hospitality market, however we would consider a manager with different market sector experience who can then help with shaping the expansion of the branch.
In 2017 the company invested in a new technology base and now benefits from the latest digital recruitment and CRM system. The ideal candidate will have proven ability to grow a branch to its full potential with strong people management skills to develop and lead a team of consultants. They will need to be an excellent business developer, have the ability to build strong client and candidate relationships as well as being ambitious and proactive.
Reporting directly into the owner, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
* Managing the day to day activity of the branch to ensure the office runs smoothly on a daily basis.
* Managing a team of staff, ensuring that duties are completed and providing leadership as well as coaching and developing them within their roles to help them achieve success.
* Expanding the client base within the branch through making proactive sales calls and client visits with a view to securing new business and winning preferred supplier contracts.
* Overseeing recruitment and forecasting as well as the demands on training and staffing levels.
* Ensuring that all points of service delivery are implemented to a high standard.
* Attending relevant networking events to promote the business with a view to securing new contracts.
* Ensuring that the branch complies with all relevant recruitment law and right to work requirements as well as the company's policies and procedures.
* Building and implementing an 'attraction strategy' to ensure that the branch can meet the recruitment / staff level demands of clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and target driven manager to join us. This role will be key in helping to expand and develop the business and will undoubtedly offer the successful candidate an opportunity of career development.
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.