|Posted: 16 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Mears Care Limited is a leading provider of home care and support services, providing care to over 30,000 people across the UK. We help older and disabled people to continue living in their own homes and we focus on long-term outcomes for people rather than short-term solutions.
Mears Care Limited are currently recruiting for a **Branch Recruiter** to join the Wiltshire Branch in Devizes. Within this role you will lead and develop the recruitment strategy for the **'Wiltshire Help to Live at Home'** contract, to allow the business to grow and develop. You will also support the service to develop a recruitment strategy to attract candidates and to support the service in the recruitment process at all levels. You will also implement strategies for new services and contract wins and support the overall implementation plan with clear responsibility for the recruitment and support of this strand.
**Main responsibilities: **
* Responsible to the Registered Manager of Wiltshire HTL@H contract and has responsibility for the recruitment of care and support staff within Wiltshire HTL@H contract, at the same time as ensuring compliance with all statutory and contractual requirements.
* Support and assist the Registered Manager of Wiltshire HTL@H contract and Care Coordinators in the on-going development of the recruitment plan, identifying opportunities and meeting growth targets.
* Establish and develop brand presence from a recruitment perspective to ensure the appropriate local brand identity and profile.
* Ensuring the business achieves the objectives and targets specified in the overall objectives for Wiltshire HTL@H contract and Mears Group.
* Ensure recruitment targets for the service are met or exceeded.
* Responsible to the Registered Manager of Wiltshire HTL@H contract for ensuring the recruitment of care workers and that compliance targets are met at all levels as specified by regulatory bodies, contractual obligations and Mears Group standards.
Deliver strategic objectives and targets with a particular focus on recruitment excellence, growth to support overall operational management requirements.
Ensure excellent relationships internally and with the Registered Manager of Wiltshire HTL@H contract, care coordinators and teams and also external stakeholders (Job Centres, Colleges etc) and where required networking across the care sector to develop further recruitment opportunities.
Meet or exceed recruitment targets for the business.
Co-ordinate and produce data to measure recruitment activity and performance and deliver reports to the Registered Manager of Wiltshire HTL@H contract or other Senior Managers within the Mears Group.
Support the Service team to ensure achievement of KPI’s for recruitment.
Ensure staff training & development needs are identified and met as part of the recruitment process.
Provide administrative support to the HR Admin function within the service as and when required.
There are many benefits of working for one of the largest care providers in the UK with local offices all over the country, including:
* Up to 28 days paid holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
* Workplace pension scheme
* Share Save scheme
* Access to Mears advantage discount scheme
* Refer a friend bonus of up to £1000!
* Annual Mears fun days
* An employee assistance hotline
* Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS), paid for by Mears
This role will close midday on **Wednesday** **April 11th** , however vacancies may close early if sufficient applications have been received. Therefore we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be duly contacted. If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, which will be paid for by Mears. You will have the right to work in the UK and this will be checked at interview.
Mears look for people who share our commitment to working in the community and who really want to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
Please apply online today to be considered for the Branch Recruiter role.
Mears Care Limited is an equal opportunities employer