Griffin Consulting and investment is currently recruiting for an exciting new addition to our VNS delivery team. We are a Startup organisation, looking for consultants in all sectors.
The Offering: We deliver Vendor Neutral Services to the Recruitment Channel for client Businesses. Our typical customers are spending significantly on third party human resource and we enable them to realise genuine, quantifiable ROI, plus offering quality and service level monitoring throughout the supply chain. As a Business Development Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in driving forward new business development initiatives.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and winning new Vendor Neutral opportunities.
- You will work closely with Marketing to identify, plan and cultivate strategic marketing campaigns.
- Fostering relationships with new prospects with the ultimate objective of securing meetings.
- Maintain and update the leads database.
- Arrange and secure introductory meetings for the Business Principals.
- Work with Marketing team to design and manage industry specific lead generation campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with a structured sales approach
- Ability to be selfmanaged and work independently
- Work proactively and under your own initiative
- Sales experience (telesales) as this will predominantly be a telephone based role progressing into a face to face client contact position developing relationships and closing contracts.
We Offer You:
As a startup business with big plans we offer you an unrivalled opportunity to become a part of things. A true ground floor position selling to corporate customers with a significant sales and career progression options. Ongoing training and support will be offered throughout your career with us. If you feel this matches your current level of experience and would like to be considered, get in touch with Chris Pawsey at Griffin Consulting and investment now!