Reporting to the board of Directors the Business Development Manager will contribute to the strategic growth of CPS Group by driving new business revenue and developing existing PSL and framework usage.
Who are we?
CPS Group is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy Group founded in 2003 and headquartered in Cardiff. We are the largest, fastest growing and most profitable privately owned Recruitment Consultancy in Cardiff.
Our core service is to source and supply permanent and interim staff into three key niche markets:
We are a proud Welsh company, working with clients ranging from SME to FTSE 250 organisations across the UK and Worldwide.
The Business Development Manager will liaise with senior stakeholders and open up supply arrangements across CPS Groups permanent and contract business (IT & Engineering)
- Prospecting for new clients via cold calling, emails, networking and face to face meetings
- Drive the Group's sales strategy ensuring that we attract high profile, profitable business
- Consult with a wide range of market leading organisations across the UK and Europe to understand their current recruitment model, challenges and organisational goals
- Target potential clients to offer a fit for purpose recruitment solution
- Manage Bids and Tenders and put together a tailored well-structured response showcasing CPS Group as 'Recruitment Partner of Choice'
- Work with Senior Management to Implement recruitment strategy, processes, systems and technology for new accounts
- Ensure that all business development activity supports the groups strategic aims
- Work closely with our existing sales force to help nurture opportunities with a longer sales lead time.
- Organise and attend networking events to raise CPS’ profile in the business community
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of market conditions and industry key players
- Attend monthly Senior Management meetings
What are we looking for?
- A strong Recruitment or Technical/Telecoms sales industry background would be highly desirable
- Proven track record of Business Development Planning and Strategy formulation
- Previous experience of liaising and influencing at senior stakeholder level within the business community across the UK and Europe
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Experience of face to face and telephony based sales
- Networking and excellent relationship builder
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills
- Campaign management skills