Care Recruitment Deputy Manager
|Location: AL7, Panshanger, Hertfordshire
|Posted: 20 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Hertfordshire Care Providers Association (HCPA) is a unique company set up to support adult care providers within Hertfordshire to raise quality standards of care. We are a non-profit member’s association for adult care providers. We support over 500 care organisations to improve the quality of care they provide across a variety of projects such as staff training and providing information and guidance. We also provide additional services and projects such as stop falls resources, community education, and a fully funded recruitment service Herts Good Care Recruitment.
Hertfordshire is currently in a care crisis, and the recruitment team has been built to rectify this. Most of us will come across care staff in our lives to support our loved ones or eventually ourselves. So, this Recruitment Deputy Manager role is vital to the care sector and is an extremely rewarding and exciting service to be a part of. There could be progression with this role and the successful applicant may be able to apply for the position of Recruitment Service Manager in the future.
Why work for HCPA?
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, based out of our Welwyn Garden City office
An annual salary of £28,000
This is a 12-month renewable contract starting as soon as possible
High Street Discounts / Cashback and Care Academy Benefits
Pension / Sickness Scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
36 days holiday (Including 8 Bank Holidays)
Annual Care Awards
Team building days and team events
Friendly and supportive team
What does the role of Recruitment Deputy Manager involve?
Based in Welwyn Garden City, working within a team of 5, you will facilitate the smooth running of the 'Herts Good Care Recruitment Service' which is a fully funded recruitment service we offer to Care Providers in Hertfordshire. You will primarily be sourcing, screening and sending candidates to fill HCPA member vacancies, providing guidance to members about their recruitment needs and overseeing the Recruitment Consultants and Recruitment Administrator. You will also deputise for the Recruitment Manager.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
* Supervising Recruitment Consultants and Administrator.
* Meet and exceed own and team targets, and complete relevant reports.
* Provide a high level of customer service to care employers and ensure this is consistent across the Herts Good Care Recruitment service.
* Monitoring feedback from providers and candidates to make service improvements and add to reports.
* Supporting the Recruitment Service Manager and marketing team to deliver the Good Care Campaign.
* Seek new providers to use the service and source new and innovative ways to source applicants for adult social care vacancies, including use of CV databases.
* Ensuring recruitment database is up to date and all communications are logged with candidates and care providers.
* Arranging for team to attend job centres, colleges, schools and other organisations to meet potential applicants and promote careers in care.
* Delivering information/training sessions to job seekers about careers in care and care employers about recruitment best practice.
* Screening candidates based on values and job matching to advertised job roles, arranging interviews on behalf of care providers where requested.
* Providing interview and CV guidance to candidates.
* Any general tasks as requested which contribute to the smooth running of HCPA.
Am I the right candidate for this role?
It is essential that you have people management experience in a manager or supervisory role, and strong recruitment experience, ideally within a health and social care recruitment agency or internal recruitment. We are also looking for you to:
* Have excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office products.
* Have experience using applicant tracking systems.
* Be able to supervise and inspire a team to meet KPIs.
* Be able to work to deadlines and meet KPIs.
* Be proactive and use initiative.
* Be professional and have a confident telephone manner.
* Provide excellent customer service.
* Have excellent attention to detail.
* Have excellent organisation skills.
* Be able to communicate with people of all levels.
* Align with our company vision and values.
If you are interested in the Recruitment Deputy Manager vacancy and feel you have the relevant experience, please apply now. You can see more of what we do at the hertsgoodcare website.
We will be holding interviews in the week commencing the 15th March 2021