Catering Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £18500 - £26000/annum bonus
|Posted: 7 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Fantastic opportunity to join our Swansea branch as a Recruitment Consultant to run and develop your own desk within the Catering temporary sector.
You will be very sales orientated, and ideally have come from a hospitality or catering background although this is not essential. The role is covering the Front of House desk within the temporaries hospitality sector which involves a high volume of roles and candidates and therefore you must be full of energy, able to multi task and have a passion for people. The desk is a warm desk which will require the successful candidate to manage the existing temps and clients, as well as grow it further.
You will need to be flexible in terms of hours as you may be required to do check in's at weekends etc whereby you would get the time back in the week. This will mainly be a Monday to Friday position however on occasions you will be expected to visit client sites and register candidates eg. key race days etc.
Ideal for those with a recruitment background to grow your career within a well-known, established recruitment agency and move along our career pathway.
You will forge relationships with and service the temporary recruitment requirements of our existing clients. There is also great potential to develop business and establish new relationships, so we will need someone who is happy to do sales as part of their daily routine. Ideally you will come from a recruitment or catering background and understand the chef brigade/ and or Front of house set up. You will be confident in visiting clients and business development/relationship building.
As a Recruitment Consultant in Edinburgh you will revel in the opportunity to:
- Build relationships with candidates and clients
- Grow your desk through business development and sales activity
- Source and market out candidates and filling temporary bookings
- Visit clients, and service their individual requirements - matching candidate to position/client.
So, who are we looking for?
- Are you driven? We want someone who is motivated by candidate and client satisfaction, personal success and results.
- Do you want to feel valued and rewarded? We have a great bonus structure and reward and recognition scheme
- Do you want career development? we offer progression along our career pathway
- Award winning training, with the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications within recruitment practice
- Clear career path progression
- Opportunity to work for an Investors in People Platinum and Times Top 100 company
- Bonus scheme & out of hours service
- Birthday off
Chance to win a place on our Superstar Award weekend breaks, annual Gold Winners' trip to destinations such as Las Vegas and Dubai.
About Blue Arrow:
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With more than 600 recruitment professionals across more than 100 locations throughout the UK, including 65 high-street branches. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is also one of an exclusive group of companies to be accredited Platinum status by Investors in People.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
My name’s Becki Williams, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I’m looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role.
Don’t hesitate to call me on 07833299735 if there’s any aspects of the role you’d like to discuss