If there was ever a time to join Astbury Marsden, now is definitely it.
With new offices, new incentives and new leadership it’s an exciting time for everyone in the business.
And that’s not all - our market place is anticipating a huge rise in hiring in 2016 and beyond, so we are in the process of hiring into key positions.
Being on the PSL of most major Financial Services organisations, as well as top tier consulting and advisory firms’, means our team can leverage these relationships to build their desk.
As we expand and diversify our market share further, we are looking to recruit sales consultants with a passion and desire to be the best in their respective fields. The role of a consultant is instrumental in contributing towards our long term goal through their ability to deliver outstanding results for the company, for clients and for candidates.
With a flexible working environment, the team is collegiate and professional. We have an active social life and we believe in rewarding hard work with a vast range of benefits and incentives. This includes everything from a day off on your birthday to 50% of base salary as a bonus for our top biller.
- Remain at the forefront of their area of subject matter expertise
- Deliver outstanding levels of personal fee performance
- Continuously develop the company’s network of client and candidate relationships
- Build strong relationships with key players within their area of expertise, be they client or candidate
- Act as an ambassador of the Astbury Marsden brand and its development within the industry
- Maintain a strong delivery focus, ensuring that all jobs are serviced properly
- Seek every possible opportunity to network, continually building relationships with clients, candidates and potential colleagues
- Ensure clients and candidates are kept informed, updated and have their expectations constantly managed so that the consultant remains in control of the recruitment process at all times.
- Execute thorough competency based interviews of prospective candidates and at all times, ensure that candidate receive the high quality service outlined within the Astbury Marsden Candidate Experience Charter
- Actively seek out market intelligence (including candidate information), to share proactively for the benefit of others
- Seek to create revenue generating opportunities through a keen sense of commerciality
- Consistently exceed agreed targets
Specific Person Requirements
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels and is visible throughout the entire organisation
- Credibility in field with an understanding of the market and its key players
- A consummate professional with strong written and oral communication skills
- Be a strong team player with the ability to contribute to a strong team ethic within the company
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times (physical appearance and verbal communication)
- The company’s top biller for the year, will receive 50% of their basic salary as a bonus
- Individual quarterly bonus
- Annual team trips for top performers
- Monthly deal club for top performers
- Flexibility around working hours
- Smart causal dress code and dress down every Friday
- ½ day free holiday on your birthday
- Weekly team and company incentives – free pizza, drinks etc
- Ride2Work Programme
- Baby Bonus
- The ‘No Sick Days’ Reward
- Duvet days
- Free food and drinks
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply now.