Major Players is a privately creative, media and digital recruitment agency based in the heart of Covent Garden, we work with some of the world’s best agencies and brands placing permanent and temporary staff. We've won many awards over the past couple of years and have a strong and respected brand.
In a perfect world you'll either be currently working in a recruitment role or have experience in sales. With already established desks and open positions to work on, this is a golden opportunity to come on board, role your sleeves up and get busy.
More about us
Major Players is the No1 creative, marketing and digital recruiter and we have exciting plans for the future – and that translates into tangible opportunities for those who join us. We've created a culture and working environment that allows you to be who you are on a daily basis. We have an open plan work space with music playing in the background and a coffee shop style chill out area at the front. We love to celebrate success and it usually starts at our bar which is in the heart of the office.
As a successful consultant, you’ll receive a highly competitive commission scheme, a flexible benefits package and a social scene & culture that’s worth talking about. You’ll also have access to some of the most successful recruiters in the industry which is worth its weight in gold.
We have an amazing opportunity for a talented salesperson to join our award winning digital marketing recruitment team.
- A well-established team in a fastpaced and constantly evolving marketplace
- The team work with a broad and interesting client base, spanning creative and media agencies, to clientside brands across FMCG, fashion and publishing, as well as an assortment of successful start-up businesses.
- Areas covered include; content and editorial, SEO, social media & community, search and biddable programmatic and display, media planning and buying and CRM.
-The team is collaborative, social, hardworking and ambitious
- You might already be working in recruitment, have industry experience or thrived in a sales related position.
- We are also happy to speak bright and ambitious grads with a passion for the digital/social space