WANTED: THE CREATIVE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT WHO LIKES TO LUNCH
- Covering the Creative desk for our Industry (client-side) division.
- Speaking to the Creative Directors of exciting established and up and coming brands .
- A thorough and well-structured training programme.
- Existing recruitment experience is a must
- A passion for design and creative
- Sales driven professional with a keen eye for creative.
- A desire to grow a profitable desk and be part of a growing division
- Work hard, play hard attitude.
- Loves to take Creative Directors out for lunch
We are the leading recruiter for the creative industries, based in London’s West End. We’re made up from specialist consultants, experts in sectors within the areas we cover, from Creative and Digital Agency, to Freelance and Industry. Our clients range from global, large and small boutique agencies to industry-side businesses covering sectors including Fashion & Retail, FMCG, Travel and also Not for Profit.
Our people are the heart and the ambition of our business. That’s why we make sure they’re listened to, understood and supported. We’re committed to investing in our people which is why we offer extensive training programmes, market-leading benefits and annual incentive trips to Reykjavik and Ibiza.
We’re the best of both which means you get the structure and consistency of a large corporate with the entrepreneurial feel of a small boutique. So, if you have a brilliant idea for the business we’ll listen. In return, our people act with integrity, passion and commitment. This means living and breathing our values and knowing that the more they put in, the more they get back.