Digital Communications Manager (Recruitment)
|Location: Walsall, West Midlands
|Posted: 9 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
About the Role:
Working closely with the Head of Content & Social and the Head of Recruitment, as a Digital Communications Manager you will establish and implement Digital Content to support the Recruitment Strategic objective – to establish the most effective recruitment/attraction channels, utilising appropriate social media and advertising channels for attraction & engagement of both passive and active talent.
Specifically, as a Digital Communications Manager you will focus on:
* Developing and managing content, imagery and video capture/post production and graphics on LinkedIn, Glassdoor and all HomeServe Social Media channels (including Facebook and Twitter).
* Monitoring and responding to high-level comments on Glassdoor and Supporting and training senior stakeholders in responding to Glassdoor comments
* Creating and publishing recruitment specific campaigns
* Working to a converged media strategy, alongside key stakeholders from Marketing and other key areas of the business.
* Monitoring response levels and producing metrics to assess performance
* Developing content for on-boarding portal, to engage talent pool candidates and support the new starter journey from the point of offer to pre-joining
* Support digital in the development and management of the Careers hub
* Manage, co-ordinate and write blog content, as appropriate, for Corporate Newsroom
* Management and co-ordination of paid recruitment activity, in addition to budget management
* Supporting the recruitment team in attending Internal Open Days and external Careers Fairs
* Account management of third party social media channels
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
* Experience of building and managing websites using CMS, optimising images using Adobe Photoshop (or similar), creation of graphics, and a strong understanding of SEO
* Strong organisational and project management skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills – an ability to write well for a variety of platforms is critical.
* Experience of working with social media
* Creative thinking – ability to generate innovative and creative ideas
* Ability to engage with people at all levels within the business
* Customer/outcomes focussed
* Commercial awareness and experience of budget management
* Experience of recruitment-led marketing activity
* Hands-on experience of creating content marketing campaigns using video production, photography, animation etc.
* Experience of working in a regulated environment
* Media/journalism degree
* Working to a converged media strategy
HomeServe has a people charter that describes the behaviours that we expect our people to demonstrate. During the interview process, we will ask you for examples of where you have shown the following behaviours:
Dare to Care
* Be known for what you do, not what you say
* Be proactive, support, help and encourage others
* Have a positive attitude to work and to your colleagues
Do the Right Thing
* Be open and honest
* Be respectful: treat others as you would like to be treated
* Deliver on your promises
* Never look the other way
* Find Solutions and turn negatives into positives
* Take personal ownership and responsibility to make things happen
* Embrace change and new ways of working
* Put forward suggestions and new ideas
* Look for learning opportunities and new experiences
Win together, Trust Each Other
* Share knowledge and expertise with colleagues
* Build strong relationships with colleagues across the business
* Value the experience and opinions of others
It’s not a question of whether you can make a difference…it’s a question of how much difference you want to make.
HomeServe was founded over 20 years ago and we have had an incredible journey.
As a member of our team, your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to do that. We will also encourage you to think of yourself as a Customer and help us to find new ways to improve the products we offer and the service we give.
So if you want to come to work to make a difference – to really help people and to make our company better – then HomeServe is for you. It really is that simple