Director of Marketing and Recruitment
|Location: Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
|Posted: 25 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Director of Marketing and Recruitment
Salary £50,259 per annum
(37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join the college in the role of Director of Marketing and Recruitment to support and operationally drive all aspects of marketing, student recruitment, stakeholder engagement and external relationships with the college.
Hull College Group provides high-quality education and training for school leavers and adults, offering a wide range of vocational study programmes, Apprenticeships and degrees.
As one of the largest vocational institutes of its kind in the region, we have one focus - to create careers, not courses. We pride ourselves on this approach and are committed to ensuring our learners acquire the relevant skills, knowledge, attitudes and experience to progress in life, whether that is to seek employment in the industry of their choice or step up to higher education and university.
While dedicated to delivering the very best experiences to our learners, we also extend the same commitment to our staff. We have worked hard to create an environment where all of our staff, no matter what their role, are empowered to inspire and support our vision to create better futures for the people of Hull.
Responsibilities of our Director of Marketing and Recruitment:
- Driving the continuous development of the service to be market-focused that will provide for the needs of students, employers, the city and the region.
- Proactively leading relationships with major players in Hull, including setting up and leading networks
- Providing and presenting strategically focussed reports and updates as requested by the Senior Leadership team
- Being influential in the strategic planning processes within the framework set by the College
- Committing to achieving excellent standards underpinned by an ethos of ownership and continuous improvement
- Effective planning, promotion and delivery of sector-leading student recruitment that engages students to select, achieve and progress beyond their expectations
- Ensuring the effective administration of department operations to ensure effective delivery of service to students, employers and stakeholders
- Ensuring optimum and efficient utilisation of physical and financial resources that meet all regulatory and audit requirements
- Leading on business planning and budget setting for the department to ensure the timely preparation of the annual curriculum and college business plans and budget
- Timely and accurate production of relevant data to inform strategic and operational decision making
- Creating a high-performance culture through effective performance management and accountability
- Securing and retaining people with the skills to create and deliver sector-leading services
- Leading a team of skilled staff across the department to deliver sector-leading services to its stakeholders
- Leading with innovative leadership and acting as an ambassador for the College
What we’re looking for in our Director of Marketing and Recruitment:
- First degree or equivalent
- Evidence of continuing professional development and leadership development
- Significant experience in developing and engaging schools and other organisations to provide outreach and collaborative activities
- Proven ability to initiate and develop partnerships with external organisations and agencies to achieve departmental and organisational objectives
- Detailed knowledge of entry and validation criteria, awarding body and regulatory body requirements to deliver a compliant student recruitment service
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and would like to join us as our Director of Marketing and Recruitment please click ‘Apply’ now, we’d love to hear from you!
Hull College Group is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. All colleagues are expected to contribute to the delivery of their safeguarding strategy and values. In addition, these posts require the colleague to undertake an enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please be aware that this vacancy may close earlier dependent on the level of applications received so if you do wish to be considered we recommend that you complete the application as promptly as possible