|Location: Thurnscoe, Barnsley
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering/Regional Recruiter to join our growing recruitment team at our head office in Goldthorpe. The Recruitment team supports all hiring and redeployment decisions across our business, which amounts to over 3,500 hires each year across our sites. You will be the first point of contact for all engineering recruitment activities across your geographical area. There will be occasional travel to sites and meetings and there will also be a requirement to provide some out of hours telephone cover to specific sites.
Working closely with General Managers, HR Business Partners and local Site Managers to provide a long-term recruitment plan, identify any resource gaps and negotiate them, as well as assisting with emergent activities to ensure sufficient manning on all projects.
We are looking for someone who is a confident communicator, highly motivated with a proactive approach and a focus on achieving results. The successful individual will need to demonstrate the ability to manage their time and workload effectively as the environment is fast paced with a varied workload that will change daily and often from hour to hour. Whilst recruitment experience would be desirable, if you have a background in customer service, administration or in an operational support role, we would love to hear from you.
About the Role:
* Assisting hiring managers with labour planning and forecasting
* Managing all aspects of recruitment activity from initial requisition to offer of employment
* Creating and publishing adverts
* Co-ordinating the redeployment of available internal personal and identifying external candidates for current vacancies
* Utilising remote administration resource within your region to ensure all work is efficient, on time and compliant
* Liaising with agencies, intermediaries and limited company contractors as part of the recruitment process
* Verifying that certifications, qualifications and experience are valid and in line with company procedures
* Supporting TUPE mobilisations arising from contract wins
* Previous recruitment/engineering recruitment experience is desirable but not essential
* The ability to handle high volumes of work
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Resilience and self-motivation
* Strong focus on customer service
With a competitive salary and benefits package, working for Cape offers variety and challenge, with opportunities for growth and development and a culture that makes working for us so rewarding.
Cape is a business undergoing a big change as we shape ourselves for the future. We’re a global leader in critical industrial services. That means things like scaffolding, insulation and painting, along with a range of specialist services like oil and gas storage tank maintenance, rope access, heat exchanger refurbishment and replacement. We’re also an environmentally conscious business that partners our customers on innovate ways to be environmentally sustainable.
Since 1893, we’ve grown quickly by acquiring businesses that support our vision to become the multidisciplinary provider we are today. In the UK we employ around 6,000 people in more than 150 sites, from offshore oil platforms to nuclear and coal energy sites.
We’re a people-based business, and our success is based on delivering excellence. That means our values are important in helping shape the people we bring into our organisation. They are:
* Integrity | Commitment to Deliver | Relentless Pursuit of Excellence | Commitment to our People | One High Performing Team
Using these values, we strive to be excellent every day in everything we do