Do you have experience as a Recruitment Consultant? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
If so, read on to find out more about our rewarding career opportunities, working for a well-established and fast expanding Recruiter in Cardiff.
We are looking for career driven individuals who are seeking their next challenge within recruitment. This role is a great opportunity for a capable Recruitment Consultant to add value to a professional but vibrant team with a wealth of experience in IT and engineering recruitment.
Why IT and engineering?
IT and engineering are two sectors which have seen significant growth and there is still huge development potential. IT and engineering are particularly lucrative markets and there is real scope to earn as a Recruitment Consultant.
- Create and develop your own European client base
- Manage the client’s requirements using key account management practices
- Use existing database to establish your own client base
- Develop new leads from competitor analysis, websites, networking, referrals etc.
- Attend relevant exhibitions and seminars
- Arrange and attend face to face client meetings to sell IntaPeople services and negotiate terms of business and fees
- Manage the complete recruitment process which includes: taking a full job brief from the client, sourcing candidates through a variety of methods (websites, referrals and networking etc.), writing job adverts and news articles, interviewing candidates and negotiating candidate offers.
- Keep up to date with industry information through attendance at meetings, events and reading relevant publictions
- Generate detailed reports for clients on specific market areas and individual candidates
- Focus will be on delivering for your client companies, searching and completing critical positions on their behalf and converting that client into a long-term key account through your integrity, performance and communication.
- Ideally a minimum of 12-18 months recruitment consultancy experience and be able to demonstrate a solid track record of achievement - any sector
- Articulate and able to present at all levels
- Drive for successful career progression
- Strong work ethic and a keenness to deliver
- Evidence of an ability to develop professional relationships
- An ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Positive, proactive and successful attitude
Successful candidates will enjoy:
- A 12 week training programme, as well as ongoing coaching and external courses
- A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants - promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have more control
- A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance, with no threshold!
- Ongoing, weekly, monthly and yearly incentives
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, incremental of 1 day per year
- Pension Scheme
Successful applicants will be invited to attend an assessment day where you can find out more about the organisation, the team and the role.
Send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org now to apply.