Executive Consultant / Manager – City of London
Due to further business growth, AP Executive is looking to hire an experienced consultant to be based in our London office, which is conveniently located in the heart of The City. You will need to have gained a minimum of 2-3 years experience recruiting for clients and candidates in wealth management and be involved in all aspects of executive search including business development within London and possibly other global locations. AP Executive has clients in more than 55 jurisdictions, our client base and excellent network of contacts will help you to achieve success quickly.
AP Executive is a leading international executive search company with offices in London, Singapore, Zurich, Geneva, Luxembourg, Guernsey, Jersey and Cyprus. Since 1990 we have specialised in trust and corporate services, asset management, funds, investment banking, legal and accountancy vacancies. We have built an unrivalled global client base and an excellent track record in recruiting within global wealth management.
- Assist in the growth of our global executive search business by promoting the services of AP Executive, to both clients and candidates in a busy and highly competitive sector
- Business Development & Networking
- Manage the end to end recruitment lifecycle for clients and candidates in London, nationwide and internationally.
- 2 to 3 years plus experience gained from working in a professional recruitment firm
- Excellent English written and spoken
- Additional language skills would be an asset
- We will consider applicants who have worked within financial services/sales and marketing
- Excellent relationship/sales and communication skills
- Basic salary: £30k to £50k (dependent on level of recruitment experience)
- Excellent uncapped tiered commission structure
- Freedom and autonomy to successfully develop your own desk
- Have a career path to management/director level if you desire
- Benefits including pension and private healthcare
- Industry leading recruitment management and database software
- High achievers awarded additional paid leave or the flexibility to offer alternative rewards tailored to your desires/interests
- AP Executive offers an excellent working and team environment
- Support to gain the required skills you need to become a professional and respected search consultant
- On hand training and mentoring depending on experience and if required
Working closely with other AP Executive colleagues, and be given your own portfolio of clients and international candidates which are already in place.
Please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com or contact the HR Department on +357 (0) 22 817 817, for further information.
AP Group is an equal opportunities employer.