Executive Recruitment Consultant/Manager – Luxembourg
AP Executive is a specialist international recruitment consultancy with dedicated consultants assisting businesses and individuals in the wealth management industry worldwide. With offices in Luxembourg, Switzerland, London, Guernsey, Jersey, Cyprus and Singapore. AP Executive has a well established global reach. At present we actively deal in more than 55 jurisdictions worldwide. We recruit senior professionals in a number of areas including banking, private client and corporate trust, family office, tax, accountancy, legal, captive insurance, funds and asset management, private equity and legal.
- Assist in the growth of our global executive search business by promoting the services of AP Executive, to both clients and candidates in a busy and highly competitive sector
- Business Development & Networking
- Manage the end to end recruitment lifecycle for clients and candidates in Luxembourg and internationally.
- 2 to 3 years plus experience gained from working in a professional recruitment firm
- Excellent English written and spoken
- Additional language skills would be an asset
- We will consider applicants who have worked within financial services/sales and marketing
- Excellent relationship/sales and communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country
A competitive salary, and uncapped commission scheme is being offered but also you will have:
- Freedom and autonomy to successfully develop your own desk
- Career path to management/director level if you desire
- Industry leading recruitment management and database software
- High achievers awarded additional paid leave or the flexibility to offer alternative rewards tailored to your desires/interests
- AP Executive offers an excellent working and team environment
- Support to gain the required skills you need to become a professional and respected search consultant
- On hand training and mentoring depending on experience and if required
Working closely with other AP Executive colleagues, and be given your own portfolio of clients and international candidates which are already in place.
Please send your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the HR Department on +357 (0) 22 817 817, for further information.
AP Group is an equal opportunities employer.