Executive Search Recruitment Manager
|Salary: £35000 - £45000/annum Basic + Commission + Benefits
|Posted: 4 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
A global multi-sector talent expert, with offices throughout the world. They are looking for a Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Team Leader to take over and grow and existing team. Basic up to £40k and Individual & Team Commission & great incentives & benefits. If you are a Senior Consultant looking for the step into management, this could be for you….
The offer: Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Team Leader
• Basic up to £40k basic dependent on track record
• High un-capped commission (Individual & Team)
• Additional quarterly bonus, up to £4,500.
• Team incentives
• Company holiday targets
• Overseas travel – Clients based in USA, Europe
• Free parking
The Company: Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Team Leader
The company work in very close partnership with a range of clients, from start-ups and SMEs to global multinationals, supplying Permanent, Contract and Executive search solutions. Having started with 2 consultants back in 2003, they now have over 200 consultants in 4 different countries, placing candidates into over 50 countries. They are continuously growing and pro-actively train and support their employees to ensure their continued worldwide growth plans.
The role: Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Team Leader
• Billing Recruitment Team Leader / Manager
• Remit to manage and grow a team of Recruitment Consultants that recruit at a Senior Level within Electronics, Tech, Data Centre, Cyber Security Market.
• Placing Directors, Managing Directors and VPs, across business development, Sales, procurement, innovation, design and build and operations within the sector
• A candidate driven market, with less new business and more developing of clients, headhunting and executive search.
USP’s / Benefits of this role: Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Team Leader
• Training and development provided at Manager level with both in house and training courses
• Structured career path
• High earning potential
About you: Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Team Leader
• 3+ years professional services recruitment experience, ideally within their core markets, however any professional services recruitment experience is of interest
• Currently in a Team Leader role, but wanting to work for a larger, global business with the opportunity to do business overseas.
• Currently in a Senior Consultant role and wanting to take that next step in your career. You might be doing the job of a team leader / manager but not being compensated for it.
• Driven, great work ethic, committed
• Want to move into more of an executive search / candidate driven sector
• Excellent knowledge of the full 360 process
• Intelligent, articulate and to be able to demonstrate an understanding of the recruitment process
• Passionate about providing the very best service to your clients and candidates
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply: Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Team Leader
Apply for this Recruitment Consultant role immediately. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 24 hours at the latest. Interviews can be arranged at short notice and around existing work commitments.
Send your CV!
Star rec2rec recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Graduate Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Healthcare Recruitment, Medical Recruitment, Industrial Recruitment, Commercial Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Technical Recruitment, Logistics Recruitment
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Principle Recruitment Consultant, Managing Recruitment Consultant, Team Leader, Branch Manager, Divisional Manager. Regional Manager, Director Level