Experienced Recruitment Consultant
|Location: B60, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
|Posted: 4 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
EXPERIENCED RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – OFFICE BASED IN BROMSGROVE – FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY & EARNINGS £££
Due to the ongoing and continued success and expansion of our highly prestigious agency, Agricultural and Farming Jobs are seeking another experienced recruiter to join our rapidly expanding team!
Are you looking for a life changing job where you can have a fantastic work-life balance and have fun whilst enjoying your work in a professional working recruitment environment?
Would you like to be part of our successful, hardworking, fun, professional and highly dynamic team and earn yourself very good money with a great work-life balance?
We are currently inundated with clients applying for various roles and we would love for another experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our busy sales team to help manage and support the recruitment for many market leading Agricultural clients!
Our top consultants are earning fantastic monthly figures, month in and month out, that some people take a year to earn! Are you money motivated? If you are a hard worker and have the desire to succeed this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The majority of our work is done over the telephone, e mail and by occasionally attending client and candidate meetings. We are looking for an individual with fantastic communication skills who can easily build rapport with candidates and clients to provide a professional service.
Agricultural and Farming Jobs offer a fantastic training programme supported by one of our top performers. We massively encourage overall development and have ongoing sales and personal development training with a third-party training company to ensure you are supported throughout your career and are always motivated and achieving your targets and goals!
We are a professional trustworthy agency that is very well known for our success in the industry and this has been noted by many of our clients, candidates and even competitors – something we are very proud of! Would you like to be part of our growing success?
Would you like to be part of our successful, hardworking, fun, and highly dynamic team?
We have many loyal, happy clients who consistently use us for their recruitment requirements as well as working exclusively with numerous top companies within the Agricultural industry.
* You MUST have proven successful recruitment experience!
* We are looking for an individual who is ideally interested in the Agricultural and / or Food Industry and ideally can back this up with a relevant University degree.
* You must be a fantastic communicator and easily be able to build relationships at a senior professional level.
* You must be able to handle working in a demanding, fast paced industry and believe in quality and offering the best service possible!
* You must be computer literate and have the aptitude to learn how to use of our impressive CRM database.
* Being able to handle pressure is also a MUST.
* All of our recruiters are tough and handle pressure very well!
* You must be money motivated and be willing to give the job 110% effort.
* You must be able to be based from our Bromsgrove Office.
* You must be able to work well as part of a team – enthusiastic, positive attitude is required!
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are offering the following for the right person:
* Basic salary to be discussed at interview (Depending upon experience)
* A fantastic earning potential available for top achievers!
* Realistically in your first year we aim for you to earn between £50k - £60k! Increasing year on year! Totally realistic and proven by our current recruiters!
* A fantastic commission scheme!
* Supportive training scheme, provided by one of the best billers in the industry.
* Ongoing Personal Development training by a third-party training company we work closely with.
* Additional staff incentives including staff team building days/weekends.
* Fun Team building events!
* Behavioural incentives as well as monetary incentives!
* A professional yet fun working environment.
* Lovely office within a professional business environment.
* Company Pension scheme
* + Plus more to be discussed at interview.
I understand that not all recruiters out there in the industry are happy and may not being rewarded as much as they would like – If this is you, I would be happy to talk to you on a confidential basis.
If you are interested in this life changing and very exciting opportunity please contact Kate Moxon (Managing Director) for a chat. Please note all calls will be in total confidence. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you to all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted