Major Players is a privately creative, media and digital recruitment agency based in the heart of Covent Garden, we work with some of the world’s best agencies and brands placing permanent and temporary staff. We've won many awards over the past couple of years and have a strong and respected brand.
In a perfect world you'll either be currently working in a recruitment role or have experience in sales. With already established desks and open positions to work on, this is a golden opportunity to come on board, role your sleeves up and get busy.
More about us
Major Players is the No1 creative, marketing and digital recruiter and we have exciting plans for the future – and that translates into tangible opportunities for those who join us. We've created a culture and working environment that allows you to be who you are on a daily basis. We have an open plan work space with music playing in the background and a coffee shop style chill out area at the front. We love to celebrate success and it usually starts at our bar which is in the heart of the office.
As a successful consultant, you’ll receive a highly competitive commission scheme, a flexible benefits package and a social scene & culture that’s worth talking about. You’ll also have access to some of the most successful recruiters in the industry which is worth its weight in gold.
- The account handling team is one of the first and most prolific teams at Major Players.
- The team is a mix of ex-industry professionals and specialist recruiters, working across advertising and marketing agencies
- They cover a range of briefs from account executive through to MD level
- The team works with the most famous agencies in the industry through to new innovative agencies just starting out
- The team is fun, hardworking and ambitious
- We are looking for a freelance consultant to join a warm desk, working in a team environment where everyone pulls together to deliver results
- We are happy to speak with experienced recruiters, or ex-client services people with relevant industry experience, who would like to turn their hand to recruitment