French speaking Account Manager
What we look for in successful applicants:
- Native French with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong English for corporate communication
- Hard working, confident and entrepreneurial individual
- Passionate individuals
- Hard working and dynamic with a positive and can-do attitude
- A desire to develop and share knowledge with colleagues, candidates and clients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
The Role in a few words:
Montreal Associates want ambitious, talented language speakers to support the expansion of our French Sales Team.
You will be in charge of maintaining and growing relationships with key accounts in the European French speaking markets. The responsibilities will involve part of the recruitment life cycle focus on the client side to deliver our best services. You will be qualifying roles, making sure candidates match to the roles, organising interviews, negotiating rates and finalising deals. You will take part into monthly/quarterly and yearly reviews with the clients that you manage.
The role will require the successful applicants to work within a results driven and target orientated Sales Team, therefore previous experience of hitting KPI’s and targets is desirable. This role is open to profiles with a first successful recruitment experience, preferably dealing with high volume of requests.
We offer a structured training plan and also a career path with promotions based on results.
Daily Tasks and Key Responsibilities
- Understanding clients’ needs
- Matching candidates with the clients’ needs
- Develop your vertical market knowledge
- Organising and managing interviews with clients
- Following up on each placement
- Working closely with the delivery team
What can you expect from us?
- A team dedicated to support, train, manage and guide you all the way to the top
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial and friendly international environment
- An industry leading recruiting system with integrated CV parsing
- Online multi-posting system and access to relevant job boards and CV databases
- A tailored career path and development plan
- Fast track and exciting career opportunities based on achievements
- The rewards of an international career (including business trips)
- An employer who values passion, commitment and acknowledges results
- A brand new office, well equipped and a great central location
Salary, Rewards and Benefits offered:
- Competitive package, including basic salary, commissions and bonus scheme
- Various individual, team and corporate incentives
- The monthly MA Elite Club for top performers (evenings out, days out, trips)
- Group Stakeholder pension scheme
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Childcare Vouchers
- Part funded gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company mobile phone
- 21 days holidays + 1 day for each anniversary
About Montreal Associates
Montreal Associates are a staffing company who specialise in the Enterprise Applications marketplace. Since 1978 we have developed an unrivalled reputation globally.
We provide contract and permanent recruitment solutions to the largest organisations across Europe with a strong focus on ERP, CRM, BI and associated technologies.
Our talented recruiters speak many languages, ensuring the highest calibre of service to both clients and candidates. We believe in organic growth and pride ourselves on our high level of staff retention, with many of our consultants rising from Delivery Consultant or Recruitment Consultants to Team Leaders and Managers.
Based a stone’s throw away from Tower Bridge and St Katharine’s Docks, our offices are modern, comfortable and well equipped. At Montreal Associates, you will find a hard-working yet extremely friendly and fun working environment with supportive colleagues and managers, and a great back-office team.
With an average 25% growth per annum, Montreal Associates is a dynamic, fast expanding company, offering exciting opportunities for ambitious individuals.
How to apply?
If you possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to build rapport with ease, we want to hear from you.
There are only a few roles available, so please send your CV to Omiros Angelopoulos
OTE: £35K OTE
Location: London, Tower Hill, St Katharine’s Docks
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Languages: French and English