What we look for in successful applicants:
- Native German with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong English for corporate communication
- Hard working, confident and entrepreneurial individual
- Passionate individuals
- Hard working and dynamic with a positive and can-do attitude
- A desire to develop and share knowledge with colleagues, candidates and clients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
The Role in a few words:
Montreal Associates want ambitious, talented language speakers to support the expansion of our European Delivery Team
You will be in charge of sourcing and developing relationships with candidates in the European German speaking market. You will be involved in expediting the best quality candidates to our clients, fulfilling their requirements. You will be sourcing, qualifying, following processes, interviewing, matching, managing and working closely with Recruiters who deal with the client side of recruitment.
The role will require the successful applicants to work within a results driven and target orientated SalesTeam, therefore previous experience of hitting KPI’s and targets is desirable - though not essential. This role is open to graduates and junior profiles without industry experience. We offer a structured training plan and also a career path with promotions based on results.
Daily Tasks and Key Responsibilities
- Sourcing, managing and interviewing candidates on the phone
- Understanding clients’ needs
- Matching candidates with the clients’ needs
- Develop your vertical market knowledge
- Building a specialist network of high calibre candidates
- Organising and managing interviews with clients
- Following up on each placement
- Working closely with Recruitment Consultants
What can you expect from us?
- A team dedicated to support, train, manage and guide you all the way to the top
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial and friendly international environment
- An industry leading recruiting system with integrated CV parsing
- Online multi-posting system and access to relevant job boards and CV databases
- A tailored career path and development plan
- Fast track and exciting career opportunities based on achievements
- The rewards of an international career (including business trips)
- An employer who values passion, commitment and acknowledges results
- A brand new office, well equipped and a great central location
Salary, Rewards and Benefits offered:
- Competitive package, including basic salary, commissions and bonus scheme
- Various individual, team and corporate incentives
- The MA Elite Club for top performers (evenings out, days out, trips)
- Group Stakeholder pension scheme
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Childcare Vouchers
- Part funded gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company mobile phone
- 21 days holidays + 1 day for each anniversary
About Montreal Associates
Montreal Associates are a staffing company who specialise in the Enterprise Applications marketplace. Since 1978 we have developed an unrivalled reputation globally.
We provide contract and permanent recruitment solutions to the largest organisations across Europe with a strong focus on ERP, CRM, BI and associated technologies.
Our talented speak many languages, ensuring the highest calibre of service to both clients and candidates. We believe in organic growth and pride ourselves on our high level of staff retention, with many of our consultants rising from Delivery Consultant or Recruitment Consultants to Team Leaders and Managers.
Based a stone’s throw away from Tower Bridge and St Katharine’s Docks, our offices are modern, comfortable and well equipped. At Montreal Associates, you will find a hard-working yet extremely friendly and fun working environment with supportive colleagues and managers, and a great back-office team.
With an average 25% growth per annum, Montreal Associates is a dynamic, fast expanding company, offering exciting opportunities for ambitious individuals.
How to apply?
If you possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to build rapport with ease we want to hear from you.
Please let us know if you are free to interview from 21st March. For successful applicants the start date to commence work is April 15th 2016.
OTE: £20 - 30K
Location: London, Tower Hill, St Katharine’s Docks
Experience: 0 - 2 years / open to junior candidates
Languages: German and English
Starting date: April 15th 2016
Interview Dates: from Monday 21st March
"Disclaimer: Montreal Associates (Systems) Ltd, in its capacity of Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers, is firmly committed to the active promotion of equal opportunities and to ensuring an absence of any form of discrimination on any ground".