Graduate IT Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £18000 - £23000/annum
|Posted: 19 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Graduate IT Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 - £23,000
Are you a graduate looking for an opportunity with excellent earning potential and progression opportunities?
Do you want to work as part of an already successful team where you can contribute to even further achievements?
Do you have a keen interest in IT or would like the opportunity to forge a career specialising in the sector?
If you have answered yes to the above then this is the opportunity for you!
Huntress is a leading, independent recruitment agency with offices across the country specialising in placing candidates within Office Support, Accounting & Finance and IT. We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible service to our candidates and clients as we believe in building lasting relationships
With a vibrant and exciting office refurb that matches our driven and energetic team in Maidstone, we are looking for our next talented IT Consultant to join our team where you will be given the opportunity to manage an existing client base whilst winning and developing new business of your own.
What Huntress can offer!
* Progression – Our ‘Career Pathways’ scheme enables you to be in charge of your own future progression. If you achieve your targets and goals then you will climb up the career ladder at Huntress and will always know how to achieve your next pay rise.
* Training – We have a dedicated team who from day one will support you and help you develop to reach your full potential, from an intensive Induction Course, to 1-1 desk-side coaching and interactive workshops.
* Earning potential – With an excellent salary and competitive commission structure, you will have the opportunity to earn as much money as your hard works merits. On top of your commission you will also have the opportunity to earn monthly ‘Team Bonus’
* Benefits – We offer a huge variety of benefits at Huntress including, Pension, Gym Memberships, Private Healthcare, Dental Cover, Life Insurance, Annual leave buy and sell, Birthdays off and 5pm finish on a Friday
* Incentives – With hard work comes high reward! We reward our Consultants for their excellent achievements with quarterly incentives. Recent quarterly incentives have included; Ascot Races, Trips to Paris, Amsterdam and Dublin, Luxury restaurants including Sushi Samba and Dinner By Heston Blumenthal
* Sourcing and meeting candidates through advertising, registrations and networking via LinkedIn
* Developing and converting new clients through an organised sales process, as well as maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients through telephone and face to face meetings
* Maintaining regular contact with existing candidates and clients, using our intuitive CRM that helps you manage your activity targets
* Scheduling and arranging interviews and offering support and advice to candidates to increase their success rate
* Adhering to our ‘Candidate Service Promise’ and ‘Client Service Promise’ to make sure that an unrivalled service is provided
The Successful Applicant
* You will be ambitious and driven to achieving targets and goals
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that will enable you to build lasting relationships with your candidates and clients
* The ability to work within a fast paced and target driven environment
* Team player with strong teamwork ethics
* Career minded and passionate
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK