Graduate Opportunity - Recruitment
|Salary: £18000 - £40000/annum Commission, Bonus, Pension, Holidays
|Posted: 5 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Have you got your final degree grade? Ready for graduation but not sure what comes after it? Do you want to put your degree to use whilst earning enough money to handle the economic expectations of today's society? We can help you do that and more. Whether its saving up for a house deposit, getting a swish car on finance or saving up for that big holiday, our Recruitment Graduate Opportunity at Genesis Associates can help you get what you want.
Recruiters are money-hungry by nature, but admittedly, there is more to life than just the material stuff. Training to become a top-billing recruiter can teach you how to skim-read documents at the speed of light, how to pinpoint your questioning to get exactly the information you need, how to negotiate a deal to get the best offer on the table for both parties and so many other invaluable, transferable skills.
The great thing about joining our Graduate Recruitment Consultant Opportunity is that you're already equipped with all the personality traits and soft skills you need to maximise your potential.
- Are you competitive by nature and fueled by a desire to succeed?
- Perhaps you have a sporting background or did modules at university which taught elements of debating, questioning and close reading.
- Are you organised, punctual and able to stick to your own to-do lists and time schedules?
- If you're the kind of person who gets a thrill of ticking-off tasks and watching the successes pour in, then you already have the mindset of a budding recruiter.
- People skills are everything; we want confident communicators, strong speakers and those who can assert their expectations articulately.
So you've got what it takes. Lets talk about benefits. Recruiters on the Graduate Programme here at Genesis can expect to make the most of:
- Uncapped commission
- 23 days holiday, a half day on your Birthday and a duvet day
- Thorough training, ongoing progress reviews and unwavering support from colleagues at all levels
- Pool table, bar and games consoles in the breakout room
- Hour lunch, 90 minutes for gym-goers
- Incentives for good performance including Holidays, beers on the bosses, early finishes, extra days off
- Team activities such as race days, nights out and outdoor excursions
Sound good? How about the actual work? Here's a (very brief) insight to a day in the life of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Checking and responding to email from prospective candidates
- Writing job adverts for your available positions - be as creative as you like whilst still delivering the message
- Calling/emailing/texting applicants and candidates to help them find their dream job or reach the next level in their career; selling dreams!
- Working closely with senior members of the team to learn new skills and to better understand our common practices
- Searching job boards and databases for the perfect candidate - whilst learning how to spot red herrings and how to use your precious time most efficiently
- Headhunting talent on LinkedIn and honing your abilities to start making social platforms do the work for you, rather than the other way around
- Establish, build and maintain lucrative professional relationships that will serve to benefit you both in the present and the future
Is this style of target-driven, reward-motivated work suited to you? If yes, then get your application in now. Once this is done, we will call you for an informal chat, just to see how suited to the role you may be. If this conversation goes well, you'll be invited in for a face-to-face meeting to get the ball rolling. We don't expect prior recruitment experience so don't be daunted if you know very little about the role at this point.
Recruitment can be your doorway into a lucrative career with consistent progression to the top and a chance to work with a great team of like-minded peers. Put your degree to use in a way you may not have considered before and set yourself up for a life of success; apply now to Genesis Associates' Graduate Recruitment Consultant Opportunity in Wilmslow.
Tel: Ellie on (phone number removed) for more detail
Email: CVs and Cover Letters