Graduate Recruitment Consultant
|Location: City of London
|Salary: £20000 - £25000/annum OTE 45000
|Posted: 12 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Finance
£20-25k base plus uncapped OTE
Our client, a finance recruitment consultancy in the heart of the city is looking for a graduate to join their thriving team. After completing a robust graduate training scheme, you will be consulting for the top financial institutions in the City and Canary Wharf.
* Sourcing candidates through online platforms, such as LinkedIn or CV databases, or from the company database.
* Building relationships with existing clients, understanding their job vacancies
* Researching and cold calling new clients.
* Meeting your clients and candidates at their offices and throughout The City.
* Interviewing candidates and matching them to vacancies
* Managing candidates through the interview and hiring process, as well as being a mediator in negotiations once a candidate has been offered.
* Closing the deal and earning your commission!
You will get:
* A starting salary of £20-25k and uncapped OTE. Most graduates will earn at least £35k in commission in their first year, but many will earn far above this.
* Career progression is quick, with the option to progress to Senior Recruitment Consultant or even Team Leader within a matter of years.
* Great benefits - , trips abroad and company holidays, and to monthly lunch clubs.
Recruitment is mostly about your mind-set going into work - what else do you need?
* Ambition: the most ambitious graduates, who want to progress in their career quickly, will perform the highest in recruitment.
* Hard-working: a history that shows you are hard-working. Whether you worked 30 hours a week during your degree or started work when you were 15, there are many ways you can provide evidence for this.
* Competitive nature: recruitment is extremely competitive. Whether you did a lot of sport, were an elected rep or have experience working in a KPI driven environment, a competitive attitude is vital.
* Money motivated: a drive to earn money will help you do well as graduate recruitment consultant.
* Resilience: any sales role means constant rejection. You have to show resilience to be successful.
* For this role, you will ideally have a degree in a finance related subject.
* Sales experience: whether you did promotion work for a night club at uni, worked as a student ambassador or you have worked towards targets, they will all help you.
Trainee recruitment consultant, recruitment researcher, recruitment resourcer, recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, managing recruitment consultant, principal recruitment consultant, trainee sales consultant, sales consultant, business development consultant, account manager.
…and we regularly work with clients in the following areas:
Finance, Marketing, Media, Digital, Professional Services, FMCG, Technology, Big Data, Telecommunications, Project / Change Management, Financial Transformation, Legal, Insurance, CSR & Sustainability, Multi-lingual positions, Investment Banking, Creative, PR, Financial Services, Consultancy, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Sales, Logistics / Supply Chain, Property, Not-for Profit, Oil, Gas & Energy.
SuperGrad is London's leading provider of graduates to the recruitment industry. We have a track-record of placing high performing candidates into high-performing recruitment consultancy firms in the City. The graduates we place often out-perform their peers placed through other recruitment companies and go on to become the best consultants in their company