Graduate Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £18000 - £25000/annum + Travel, Pension, Holidays
|Posted: 21 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£18,000per - £25,000per annum
+ Commission, holidays, pension, vouchers
Are you just finishing the last of your exams at university and looking for an opportunity that you can turn into an ambitious career path?
TXM Recruit – are a leading recruitment solutions business who aims to deliver the best in terms of their recruitment experience for their clients and their candidates. Due to a continued strategic growth we are seeking dynamic individuals to join our rail engineering team based within our brand new Derby office. Are you soon to be a graduate forever sending out your CV to try and secure those elusive post graduate opportunities? We can help! TXM Recruit offer a structured training program to turn you into a successful and respected recruiter where not only do you have a personal development plan with our Training Manager but have the opportunity to more than double your basic salary in commission payments! Not satisfied with just staying in the UK we also have offices in Australia and Dubai to name but a few.If this sounds like it could be of interest to you then please give Emma Rees a call on (Apply online only) to have a confidential conversation or please forward a copy of your CV via the advert.
“I currently work for TXM and I am amazed at the opportunity I have to flourish in an independent yet supportive environment. The ability to more than double my competitive basic salary is what motivates me to provide the best services to my clients and my candidates, as that extra cash provides holidays and other nice extras for my family. This year I am able to take my children away on their first holiday abroad – all worth it!” Emma Rees – Recruitment Consultant, TXM Recruit.
• The opportunity to maximise your billing potential? TXM will provide you will all the tools you require with our in house training program in order to ensure all our consultants are on top form as well as state of the art laptops and phones which enable you to conduct your work anywhere.
• Do you want an opportunity to progress? Due to the sustained growth of the TXM group of businesses there are not only opportunities within the UK but also with our various international businesses which are based in places like Australia and Dubai.
• Do you want to be able to personally manage your monthly commission? Via your personal commission calculator, you can plan in advance, how much you will earn and plan how you want to spend it! We operate an uncapped monthly commission scheme where you can start earning commission in your first month.
• Would you like to rid yourself of limitations and exercise your right to entrepreneurial thinking? Owned buy entrepreneurs all ideas are welcome and we want to hear from our employees on how we can better develop our business!
• Would you like to passionately believe in the company you are working for, feel valued and empowered each and every day you come into work? We are the business for you.
• Source relevant candidates by networking through existing contacts & industry specialists and reaching out to passive job seekers
• Interview candidates that are relevant to your sector and clients ensuring you have a sound understanding of their skills, motivations and career aspirations,
• Compile and present shortlisted candidates to new and existing clients,
• Identify and secure new business my means of networking, relationship building, consulting, selling your expertise/personal brand/knowledge of your sector and sourcing in demand, industry specific talent and presenting their skills to new and existing clients
• Attend meetings and networking events to communicate and sell the services of Ford and Stanley,
• Manage the end to end selection process from initial interview, candidate & client feedback through to their first day of employment,
• Hit and achieve daily, weekly, monthly & yearly sales and productivity targets
Skills, experience and qualifications
• Ideally sales experience - but this is not essential
• Excellent communication skills – face to face & telephone
• Commercial sales ability - desirable
• Ability & desire to learn and progress
• IT literate – Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Emotionally intelligent
• Resilience - capable of dealing with the highs and lows of recruitment