Graduate Recruitment Consultant
|Location: Westminster, Greater London
|Salary: £22000 - £35000/annum + Uncapped Commission
|Posted: 26 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Global Consultancy
£22,000/annum plus commission up to £35k in year one
Articulate, Confident Graduates!
Trainee Recruitment Consultants required for a fast-growing consultancy specialising in Finance, Technology and Engineering based in Westminster.
Our client is an award-winning consultancy with a proactive approach to sourcing the most talented individuals for some of the most prestigious organisations across the UK, Europe and the US. They are currently seeking some of the UK’s top performing Graduates to join their training programmes across June, July and August this year.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for one of their key demographics among Finance, Technology or Engineering. You do not need any prior knowledge of these areas as you will embark on their extensive 8-week training programme developing you into a full 360 Associate Consultant.
You will be responsible for your own desk where you will seek out key clientele and onboard them to the business where you will then seek to fill their open vacancies. The company already has an extensive and loyal client base meaning you will have vacancies to work on from day one whilst you continue to grow your ‘business within a business’.
The Role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant
• Identifying key clientele in your target area
• Onboarding these clients including agreeing terms of business, rules of engagement, and a full specification break down of their requirements
• Compiling job adverts to attract the best talent
• Headhunting talent via Linkedin
• Sourcing talent via job boards
• Shortlisting CV’s and arranging interviews
• Prepping successful candidates for interviews
• Compiling relevant paperwork for the candidates start date
• Meetings clients to maintain and enlist their business
What we’re looking for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
• Graduates with an aptitude for success
• Highly competitive with examples of where you have shown this
• Motivated by working in a target driven / commission based environment
• Articulate and able to sell yourself
• Resilient with the ability to use failure to spur you on
Benefits for the Trainee Recruitment Consultant
• Competitive basic salary of £22,000 per annum
• Average first year commission of £10-20k taking you to £35k+
• Further quarterly bonus targets for top performers
• Regular incentive targets including vouchers for places like Selfridges, days out including Michelin star lunches and holidays including Ibiza, Paris and LA
• Opportunities to work in their global offices in New York or LA
All in all, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a young and ambitious companies with like-minded individuals where YOU are responsible for your own earnings!! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply for immediate consideration!
At the Grad Society we are a leading specialist graduate recruitment agency with over 15 years of sales and recruitment experience.
When you join The Grad Society we make sure your aspirations are met by placing you with only the highest calibre of leading sales and recruitment firms across the UK.
At The Grad Society we open doors for ambitious graduates who are looking to start a challenging and financially rewarding career. We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on enhancing the recruitment experience by providing support and guidance throughout the process.
Our success is our dedicated team of specialist consultants who have all started in the industry as new graduates and therefore understand the importance of being placed in the right company with a culture that conforms to your values.
The Grad Society operates in multiple markets including but not limited to: Finance recruitment, IT Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Accounting Recruitment, Sports Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Teaching Recruitment, Nursing Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment, Medical Device Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, PR Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Law Recruitment, Construction Recruitment, Built Recruitment, Rail Recruitment, Automotive Recruitment, E-Commerce Recruitment, Education Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, Oil & Gas Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Healthcare Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Hospitality Recruitment, Office Recruitment, Admin Recruitment, Property Recruitment, Sales Recruitment, Retail Recruitment,
Alternative Job Titles: Recruiter, Trainee Recruiter, Sales, Business Development, Software Sales, Lettings Negotiator, Sales Negotiator, Telesales, Graduate Sales, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Sales Advisor, Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Sales Advisor, Media Sales, Broker, Brokering, Trader, Hospitality, Business Sales, IT Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Sales Support, Sales Coordinator, Field Sales, Sales Assistant, Direct Sales, Head Hunter, Executive Search, Estate Agency, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Medical Sales, Medical Device Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales, Legal Recruitment, Headhunter, Headhunting, Head-hunter, “head hunter”, “Executive search”, “graduate scheme”, “2017 graduate”, “recent graduate