Languages Sought (all must be bilingual with English): German, Dutch, French, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Flemish
Marlin Green are currently searching for bright, enthusiastic and talented Graduates to join our training programme to become European Consultants (Sales) to join the business in our Graduate Academy in January 2017 and embark on a career which could see you progress to senior-level quickly with huge earning potential.
We are an award-winning agency renowned for our career progression, industry-beating commission scheme and tailored and personalised training to tutor those with little or no experience from entry-level through to becoming an expert of industry.
Alongside offering our employees a fantastic career path we work in a social, ‘media-style’ environment complete with televisions around the office, constantly playing radio and ping pong/foosball tables regularly in use. We encourage a work hard/play hard culture and value employee’s personality above all.
Some of the key parts of the role include:
- Sales - Through a variety of methods, including cold calling, converting leads / market intelligence, taking on requests from existing clients. All following our bespoke and renowned Sales Training Programme.
- Client Relations - Managing an active client base across your sector
- Candidate Sourcing, Screening, Networking and Interviewing
In order to be considered for this position you MUST:
- Be a hugely motivated individual with a natural flair for sales and good understanding of the business world.
- Be multilingual in English as well as an additional European Language – both must be to business standard
- Have graduated with a full degree, 2:1’s preferred however all grades considered.
- Be Happy to travel as part of your role and have a European passport.
- Have the enthusiasm to work in a hugely targeted sales environment. Showing a clear ‘competitive edge’ massively helps with this.
- Be willing to work hard and be happy to be pushed to achieve more than you thought possible.
Employees working for Marlin Green can enjoy the following:
- Huge Earning Potential - Competitive basic salary with industry-beating commission scheme. Anyone within our young business that has been here in a sales-based position for more than 2 years is earning £100,000+
- Industry-recognized training scheme - Designed for candidates with no/little sales background we employ a dedicated training manager in-house both running our Graduate Academy as well as affording constantly valuable one-to-one time.
- Career development/progression - From day one you will have a clear career path complete with tiered promotion targets. Employee’s here make their first promotion on average within 3-6 months.
- Amazing work culture alongside other benefits: monthly awards, quarterly prizes and numerous incentives including team trips to Berlin and Dublin (New York next year), football tickets to Wembley, days at the races and regular team social events. We enjoy a fun, dynamic and fast-paced work environment where we can encourage people to realize their goals and be proud of their achievements.
If you’re interested in hearing more we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with your updated CV and I will give you a call to introduce you to our business. Interviews will begin week commencing January 3rd, availability is expected and decisions will be made quickly.