Graduate Recruitment Consultants
|Salary: £20000 - £26000/annum Bonuses & Benefits
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Graduate Recruitment Consultants (Engineering, IT, Manufacturing), Bedford
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 + Pension + Bonuses + Benefits (OTE £30 - 35k plus in year 1 OTE £40 – 45k year 2)*
37.5 Hours Per Week. Early Friday Finish*
About Alliance Consulting
For over 15 years, Alliance Consulting has recruited for some of the world’s most prestigious organisations. We are technology search specialists with an enviable reputation throughout the spheres that are driven by Engineering, Electronics and I.T. Our client portfolio includes FTSE 100 listed companies, through to SME operating within sectors such as; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, Chemicals, Logistics, Electronics and ICT. Due to continued growth we are now seeking a Graduate Recruitment Consultant who will support and enhance the efficiencies of our team. We are looking for a Graduate with a Degree in a Technical discipline such as Engineering or a Science based subject. We will also consider degree qualified individuals who have a demonstrable knowledge of engineering and technology.
We are seeking someone who has gravitas, who can sell and persuade within challenging contexts with Human Resources and Technology experts. Lateral and intuitive thinking is paramount. Above all, we are seeking a perceptive, dedicated and tenacious person, someone who does not flinch at the extra-mile and who is able to relate completely to the words empathy, humility, commitment and ambition.
In addition, you should have a first class command of the English language, both written and oral, strong I.T skills and excellent communication skills. Finally, you must be ambitious, tenacious and commercially focused. Alliance Consulting operates in a meritocratic environment where success is always rewarded. If you are an Engineering or Sciences Graduate, keen to enter the recruitment industry then we will welcome your application.
Engineering Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Key Duties
The Key Duties below will be tailored to your capability accordingly.
* Interview Candidates
* Lead Generation, Selling and Marketing of our Services
* Taking inbound calls from our clients
* Reference checking candidates
* Managing diaries internally.
* Entering data such as sales leads, candidate and client notes etc. onto BOND ADAPT system
* Account Management for our client base; you will liaise with clients ensuring our online recruitment advertising campaigns run smoothly from inception through to delivery and beyond whilst maximising every available opportunity to sell. Also, on a day-to-day basis expect to build rapport with new, existing and past clients.
* Under the guidance of our consultants, searching for and resourcing candidates
* Coordinating interviews for clients
* Targeted screening of candidates, ensuring essential feedback is relayed internally.
* Formatting, checking and processing CVs
* Identify and distribute sales leads in line with key verticals
* Outbound written communication in respect of resourcing activities, interview confirmations etc.
* Under the guidance of consultants, support our contractors.
* Supporting Headhunt Campaigns, as appropriate.
Role Specific Competencies
As well as the core competencies associated with your grade, the specific competencies that relate to this role include:
* Ability to work alone or as part of a team in a fast paced, dynamic environment
* Strong administration and organizational skills
* Strong customer service focus
* Good numeracy and attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise workload effectively
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Excellent communication skills
* Good grasp of MS Office including Outlook and knowledge of Bond Adapt would be advantageous
* Excellent phone manner
* A can-do attitude
* A friendly/lively personality
We are all different. We recognise this and we have the expertise to be able to bespoke a training programme to suit your individual needs, whilst complimenting the key operations of the business. Our training is successful and it has resulted in the development of some of our best ever consultants.
Please apply with your CV along with a cover letter including your salary expectations, notice period if applicable and, moreover what you believe you can offer us as a professional
Contact Dr. Daniel Horne on (url removed) (Apply online only)
*Subject to Terms and Conditions
* Figures quoted are Realistic, (they have been achieved before on several occasions)
*Bonuses are Uncapped
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply