Graduate Recruitment Executive
|Salary: £18000 - £20000/annum OTE
|Posted: 16 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Are you a target driven, passionate and ambitious graduate looking for your first step on the career ladder?
Are you looking for a people centric role that allows you to work with a vast range of individuals globally?
Do you want to develop your career in a fast-pace growth industry with exceptional opportunities for internal promotion and development?
We believe we are different to other Recruitment Businesses - not in so much that we provide recruitment services to a range of leading sectors on a global basis, no, there are a high number of Recruitment Businesses that will offer you a career in recruitment, whether you are looking for a small boutique agency, or a global brand.
Our differentiator is much more unique - it's the intangible, un-measurable, psychological elements that make our business different - we call it our culture.
Based in Wilmslow, South Manchester, we work with some of the global leaders across the Construction and Energy, Print Packaging, IT and Business Services providers helping them to recruit the best talent for their business within technical and sales capacities. IT isn't just by chance that we specialise in Sales, Creative and Engineering, we have selected these three core areas due to the level of growth, expansion and opportunity that has previously and continues to take place within our core industries of focus. Undoubtedly these are exciting sectors to work in, and you will ultimately be responsible for sourcing high calibre personnel for leading Construction, Energy, Print Packaging, IT and Business Services organisations from around the globe.
Various responsibilities required, from resourcing (speaking to candidates, qualifying CV's, updating candidate records, general admin) - to full consultant (speaking to clients, maintaining and building client relationships, establishing their needs and requirements).
With our unique sales approach, we aim to build long lasting relationships with our candidates and clients alike. To become a trusted recruitment partner and advisor across their business units. This is achieved by our proven 6 step consultative sales approach. Something each of our Resourcer's and Consultants are trained on from day one.
Why work for us?
* Rapid growth over 7 years from 5-50 staff, with year on year increased growth across both headcount and revenue
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing training program via our mentoring and masterclass process
* Shortlisted for The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for, being awarded with the Best Companies 3 star accreditation (highest level achievable)
* A Investors In People Gold business, an accreditation obtained by only 1% of companies across the whole of the UK
* Achieved 'Outstanding' accreditation for employee engagement
* Incentivised working, with trips to Las Vegas, Barcelona and Palma
* Quarterly Directors lunch to Michelin star restaurants
* International Expansion- working with the highest level to date of clients across EMEA
* Opportunities for UK and international travel, overseas sales conferences
* Uncapped commission
* Fast track Management opportunities, with a fully outlined career development plan
* Positive attitude
* Willing to learn
* Competitive team player
* Exposure to Sales, Marketing or related fields
Attractive starting salary, uncapped bonus structure and clear internal progression. With recent graduates already working in the vibrant office environment and the need to hire up to 8 more, fitting in really wouldn't be a problem.
We are hiring immediately so get in touch today