Graduate Recruitment Officer
|Salary: £15000 - £20000/annum BONUS (OTE £25k +)
|Posted: 23 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
GRADUATE RECRUITMENT OFFICER
£Attractive / Negotiable + Bonus
37.5 Hours Per Week Pro Rata
For over 10 years, Alliance Consulting has recruited for some of the World's most prestigious organisations. We are technology search specialists, who have an enviable reputation throughout the spheres that are driven by Engineering, Electronics and IT. Our client portfolio includes FTSE 100 listed companies, through to SME's, who operate within sectors such as; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, Chemical, Logistics, Hardware, Software and ICT.
Due to continued growth we are now seeking a committed Graduate Recruitment Officer in order to support and enhance the efficiencies of our team. Ideally, we are seeking to recruit a degree qualified scientist, (any discipline), engineer ir technology student
OVERVIEW AND GENERAL SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator will act as a shared resource amongst a team of highly experienced recruiters at Alliance Consulting, supporting our core Operations Team.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR - IN BRIEF
We are proud to have recruited some of the world's best engineers into exceptional companies. It is therefore imperative that you possess a first class command of English language, both written and orally. Your IT skills will be excellent, particularly in respect of Microsoft Office based Software. Exposure to CRM's will be of additional interest, especially Bond Adapt.
Applications are invited from sales or customer focused administrators who have a demonstrable track record of achievement and who wish to further their careers. Career progression is perpetual in our business; we operate a meritocratic environment where success is always rewarded. If you are a graduate, (engineering, business or science related especially), or have experience of account management and you are keen to enter the recruitment industry then we will consider your application. Equally, if you are in a sales focused role that has a significant element of administration, then we will also consider your application. A genuine interest in science, engineering, electronics or similar may prove to be advantageous as will previous experience of the recruitment industry. Above all, you must be ambitious, tenacious and commercially focused.
As a pre-requisite to your application, we expect a cover letter to be written, quoting your salary requirements, notice period and, moreover, what you believe you can offer us as a professional.
OBJECTIVES AND MEASURABLES
Specific responsibilities will include:-
* Taking inbound calls from our clientele
* Reference checking candidates
* Managing diaries internally.
* Entering data into BOND ADAPT system; sales leads, candidate, client notes etc.
* Account Management for our client base; you will liaise with clients ensuring our online recruitment advertising campaigns run smoothly from inception through to delivery and beyond whilst maximising every available opportunity to sell. Also, on a day-to-day basis expect to build rapport with new, existing and past clients.
* Under the guidance of our consultants, searching for and resourcing candidates
* Coordinating interviews between clientele
* Targeted screening of candidates, ensuring essential feedback is relayed internally.
* Formatting, checking and processing CVs
* Identify and distribute sales leads in line with key verticals
* Outbound written communication in respect of resourcing activities, interview confirmations etc.
* Under the guidance of consultants, support our contractors.
* Looking after Temp Administration, (i.e. Time Sheets Etc.)
Role Specific Competencies
As well as the core competencies associated with your grade, the specific competencies that relate to this role include:
* Ability to work alone or as part of a team in a fast paced, dynamic environment
* Strong administration and organizational skills
* Strong customer service focus
* Good numeracy and attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise workload effectively
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Excellent communication skills
* Good grasp of MS Office including Outlook and knowledge of Bond Adapt would be advantageous
* Excellent phone manner
* A can-do attitude
* A friendly/lively personality
In the first instance please write with your CV to Grant Mead, Managing Director.
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply