Group Recruitment Manager
|Salary: £28000 - £30000/annum OTE £36,000 per annum
|Posted: 27 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Job Title: Group Recruitment Manager
Position Reports to: Group Head of HR
Based at: Local to Manchester Head office – expected to travel nationally.
Package Details: Up to £30,000 per annum (dependent on skills and experience)
KPI related bonus paid quarterly (OTE £36K)
Car / Car Allowance, Laptop, Mobile phone, Pension, Death in Service Scheme,
25 days holiday
Job Purpose and Summary
The role of Group Recruitment Manager will support and facilitate the growth of the Group of Companies by attracting the best talent and acting as the point of contact for all recruitment related queries. The successful candidate will be required to take complete ownership of the recruitment function for the Marlowe Group of Companies, to ensure that all recruitment requirements are met in relation to attracting, identifying and on boarding candidates of the highest calibre in the shortest amount of time in order to effectively meet the overall business needs and strategy.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, and have enthusiasm and passion for recruitment and attracting the ‘best of class’ talent across all Companies.
• Responsibility for the entire recruitment cycle from the creation of Job Descriptions, advertising, sourcing and competency based interviewing to the on boarding of all successful candidates.
• Deliver an exceptional recruitment service to all team members. Providing advice to line management on the appropriate search and selection methods.
• Responsibility for controlling the recruitment budget across the Group of Companies, reviewing on an annual basis with the Board of Directors with an emphasis on cost saving initiatives.
• Reporting to the Board monthly on recruitment spend against staffing budget.
• To review all Company Recruitment Policies and Procedures as required, implementing changes where necessary and updating all team members of such changes.
• Ensuring all relevant policies are compliant with current legislation.
• Manage and improve the recruitment length consisting of age of vacancies through to successful appointment.
• To meet and strive to exceed set KPI’s including average days to recruit, agency spend etc.
• Maintaining the Recruitment Inbox, screening high volumes of CV applications and shortlisting for interview working in conjunction with the relevant Recruiting Manager.
• Conduct telephone interviews and arrange interviews with the Recruiting Manager, providing feedback to both successful and unsuccessful candidates.
• Proactively source candidates through a variety of methods including; headhunting, social media, referrals and Job Board CV Database searches.
• Maintain a future talent pipeline to suit the business requirements.
• Update and issue Job Descriptions and Job Advertisements – advertising both internally and externally – utilising all recruitment methods available.
• Act as the Group Representative on internal and external interviews held.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with external agencies producing a Preferred Supplier List if necessary for both recruitment agencies and Job Boards.
• Delivering training to Recruiting Managers on the recruitment and selection process, offering any advice where necessary.
• To manage and support the Executive Recruitment and succession planning process, working closely with the Board of Directors with a high degree of confidentiality.
• The ability to manage numerous live vacancies whilst working to tight deadlines.
• To produce monthly reports on recruitment activity/spend etc. to be issued to the Board of Directors and analysed during the monthly Board Meetings, ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
• Support in other Projects as required upon the request of the Senior Management Team.
• Personality – Energy, Drive and Enthusiasm
• Proven track record of headhunting and recruiting candidates either for an agency or an in house recruitment role
• Interview Experience
• Commercial acumen
• Enthusiasm / passion for Recruitment
• Confident & Friendly individual
• Focused & Flexible
• High attention to detail
• Professional in approach
• Must be able to work well in a fast paced environment and under pressure
• Ability to work effectively on your own as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent administration and organisational skills
• Be able to prioritise workload on a daily basis and work to deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
• Facilities management / Fire and Security / Water treatment knowledge
• Educated to Degree level
• Recruitment related Qualification (e.g. CIPD, IOR, MIRP)