Cobalt Recruitment is a leading specialist head hunting firm and provider to the Real Estate, Finance, Accounting & Banking, Construction & Engineering sectors. We recruit professionals from our 14 global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
Due to planned expansion, we are looking for an experienced consultant to join our Facilities Management team within our London based office. You would be taking over the Service Provider desk, a warm desk with an established candidate and client base. A service provider is an outsourced supplier of maintenance i.e. mechanical and electrical as well as security services. Your typical clients would include Balfour Beatty WorkPlace, ISS, and Sodexo to name a few.
- Previous Facilities Management/Technical/Engineering recruitment experience is essential
- Experience of high volume recruitment
- An outgoing personality with the ability to communicate easily and naturally up to executive director level
- High work ethic
- Ambition to succeed and progress your career within our business
- The team/environment:
- The London office is typified by hard-working, intelligent and outgoing consultants. The job of a recruitment consultant is continually busy and pressured therefore we are looking for a charismatic and driven person who is ambitious to learn and progress their career and earning potential beyond their peers.
- Competitive base salaries
- Leading bonus structure
- Company trips abroad, achievement rewards, nights out and good work life balance for our industry
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply online with your CV and covering letter or call the internal recruitment team on 0207 478 2500.
P.S You can also find out more about what it's like to work at Cobalt Recruitment on Facebook or check out our video on YouTube.