Healthcare Junior Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £10000 - £20000/annum / Depends on Experience
|Posted: 25 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Here at IMC Locums we are seeking ambitious and sharp-minded Recruitment Consultants to join our central London office based between 4 stations in the vibrant business district, we are situation between Liverpool Street, Shoreditch, Old Street and Moorgate stations.
We offer a competitive starting salaries and range up to more senior packages with one of the very best and highest paying commission structures within healthcare recruitment. Previous healthcare recruitment experience is desired but not essential. Constant support and guidance will be provided to you as you develop as a consultant and plenty of opportunities for progression will be available, as our business strategy is focused on organic growth for the future.
(All Experience Levels Considered) Salary from £20k per annum + commission up to 30%
* Working Monday to Friday in a fast-paced office environment as part of a team within one of our specialist sectors within the medical and healthcare market.
* Carrying out targeted business development and account management calls to clients in our business portfolio, our clients range from both the private sector to the NHS (pubic sector).
* Screening and shortlisting professional candidates over the telephone and in person to assess suitability for positions and advise them of opportunities available.
* Providing consultation and liaising with clients to organise interviews and candidate bookings within tight deadlines, completing all necessary administration.
Not only will you enjoy a very competitive base starting salary and one of the best commission structures from day one, we also offer great benefits and incentives;
* Team incentive lunches to top London restaurants.
* Weekly prizes: such as duvet days, extra holidays, or a on the spot surprise.
* Holiday allocation: our holidays start at 20 days per year (plus eight bank holidays!), rising to maximum of 25 (+8) after continuous service.
* Flexible working atmosphere: working in an adult environment.
* Social events: quarterly office nights out and companywide events; for example our annual Christmas Party and after work drinks subject to hitting company targets.
* Realistic targets: set and reviewed each month in your appraisal with your line manager.
* Progression and development: progress onto a true career path.
* Annual incentive and Awards – A mixture of rotational prizes which differs each and every year - Top Biller prizes, Top Performances prizes, The King or Queen of IMC Incentive and not to mention the IMC company holiday incentive.
Recruitment is a profession most people tend to fall into when they aren’t sure which career path to take but who want a long-term career with high earning potential. Recruitment agencies are used by almost every industry opening up a whole world of future possibilities. You will learn a range of highly sought after skills including; consultation, negotiation, networking, problem solving, marketing, business development and account management.
A career in recruitment is ideal for dynamic and proactive individuals who are looking to work in a vibrant and social environment with opportunities for progression. It’s an exciting, varied and fast-paced role, which means you will need to be adaptable and solve problems, but you will get support and encouragement from every member of the team from your first day and beyond.
What we are looking for?
Previous experience in healthcare recruitment is desirable but not essential for the role, however we are looking for someone who is hungry for sales with the following essential skills / qualities:
* Focused and results orientated
* Communication (verbal & written)
* Team player
* Self-motivated and proactive
We would love to hear from you