HR & Recruitment Co-ordinator
|Location: Cowes, Isle of Wight
|Posted: 21 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Ascensos is built on our belief that not all contact centres need be the same. We bring a fresh approach to outsourced customer service, offering multi-channel customer contact solutions across traditional, digital & social channels.
We recognise talent. For us it’s all about loving what you do. Whether its clients or staff, delivering with a ‘personal touch’ is truly important to us.
What we’re looking for
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR and Recruitment Coordinator to join #theAteam to provide world class customer service in our state-of-the-art contact centre in the Isle of Wight.
You will be responsible for the co-ordination and facilitation of the end to end recruitment process for a range of internal and external vacancies. You will ensure that recruitment campaigns are designed and implemented in a way which meets business needs. You will also be responsible for managing all relevant colleague queries, offering advice and guidance where necessary and ensure and effective employee voice is in place. You will provide support to colleagues on varied employee relation matters, ensuring solutions are effective and in line with the values of the business. Overall, you will have a positive and valuable contribution to play in attracting, securing and supporting colleagues throughout their career with Ascensos.
What to expect
As a HR and Recruitment Coordinator with Ascensos, you will work in a fully supported environment where you can demonstrate your commitment to providing outstanding support through your skills and personality.
Your role can include, but will not be limited to:
• Screening of applicants
• Prepare interview packs
• Responding to speculative emails, phone calls and CVs
• Organise and support interviews, possible Open Days and Job Fairs
• Liaise with Team Managers and Operations managers to schedule interviews
• Processing employment references
• Keeping all recruitment logs up to date
• Managing and maintaining new hire offer packs
• Provide advice support and guidance to colleagues around topics such as employee wellbeing, disciplinaries, performance management, absence management, conflict and grievance solutions
• Support the HR Team or take the lead where appropriate with various colleague relation case work.
• Supporting in operational activity relating to Organisational design or TUPE activities
• Provide impartial and confidential advice and guidance to employees by phone and email and ad hoc advice on Company policies, people issue or general queries
• Completing and analysing colleague relation feedback from exit interviews, colleague forums and colleague surveys
We think big and we’re looking for team members who think bigger, achieve more and work smarter. If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you!
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* CIPD Qualification
* Knowledge of employment legislation
* Demonstrable experience of working in a HR/Recruitment environment
* Efficient organisation skills with the ability to plan and prioritise multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, complex environment
* Detail orientated with the ability to analyse and interpret data
* Proven ability to engage a wide variety of audiences in a collaborative and results-oriented manner
* Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Display flexibility in role to ensure all tasks are complete
* Excellent writing skills with the ability to take effective notes
* Confidentiality at all times
· Free car parking on site
· Pop up shop discounts
· Employee discount scheme
· Client discount schemes
· Extra day holiday for your birthday!
· Annual awards ceremony
· Access to various learning and development programmes
Become part of #theAteam
Ascensos is Europe’s fastest growing premier contact centre. Over the past four years we have established operations in state-of-the-art contact centres in Motherwell, Clydebank, the Isle of Wight, Boxtel and most recently Bucharest.
We’re all about delivering a high calibre of customer service. If you’re passionate about going ‘the extra mile’ to delight our clients’ customers, then you’ll fit right in. In return you’ll benefit from ongoing training and development, free onsite parking and the opportunity to join a growing contact centre for an exciting and rewarding career.
Up for the challenge?
We understand people don’t fit in little grey boxes. We recognise the importance of individuals. Our success is down to our people and we are always on the lookout for new members of #theAteam to help us deliver incredible experiences for both our clients and customers.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge then hit ‘Apply Now’ to become the newest member of our growing team.
We’re expecting lots of people want to join the #theAteam. So unfortunately, if you have not heard from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful