HR and Recruitment Trainer / Curriculum Lead
|Salary: £33000 - £38000/annum
|Posted: 29 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: HR and Recruitment Trainer / Curriculum Lead
Location: Home / Field Based - Must be flexible with NATIONAL travel
Salary: £33,000 - £38,000 + £4000 car allowance
Package includes; Excellent holiday entitlement, Mileage + More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
Act as the subject matter expert for HR and Recruitment Apprenticeship Standards;
- Overall responsibility for curriculum development of HR and Recruitment New Apprenticeship Standards
- Create and maintain learning resources for HR and Recruitment qualifications including lesson plans, schemes of work and other resources.
- Ensure course content and delivery remain up to date, contemporary and innovative.
- Work closely with Employers and delivery partners to evaluate existing training, and design / develop solutions that match their business needs.
- Provide support to the curriculum team
- Provide ongoing support to the Assessment team to ensure they are delivering correctly and continued professional development is maintained.
- Train, assess and deliver the HR (CIPD) level 5 and Recruitment level 3 Apprenticeships (New Standards).
- Deliver training sessions to groups / and 1-1 with HR / Recruitment Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest HR / Recruitment / leadership trends and sharing experiences and best practice.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Maintain own knowledge of the HR and Recruitment sectors, standards, funding, policies, compliance and quality teaching and learning.
- Recognised Assessor Award (TAQA, CAVA, A1 or D32/33)
- Recognised level 4 teaching qualification (CTLLS or above/equivalent)..
- Hold or working towards own CIPD level 5 or equivalent.
- Ideally (but not essential) hold a Recruitment level 3 qualification.
- Must have previous delivery experience for HR (CIPD) and Recruitment Apprenticeships / Qualifications.
- Must hold excellent knowledge and understanding of both the New Apprenticeship Standards and previous Apprenticeship Frameworks
- Must hold solid occupational competency within HR and Recruitment at management level.
- Proven experience of developing, adapting and innovating training programmes.
- Experience of creating of Schemes of Work /Lesson Plans.
- Experience of conducting Training Needs Analysis with employers.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Based from home but candidates must be flexible with NATIONAL travel.
- Confident, with experience of meeting businesses to discuss their company dynamics and business needs in detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proven experience of strategic planning and development.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities